Wooden Camera - Fixed Kit (GH4-YAGH)
Ships in 3-5 days
- Camera Cage (GH4-YAGH)
- DSLR 15mm Bracket
- NATO Handle Kit (Plus, 70mm)
Fixed Kit (GH4-YAGH) is a cage kit for the Panasonic GH4 with installed YAGH module. It attaches by one 3/8-16 and one 1/4-20 screw on the bottom and shoe pinch adapter on top. The minimalist design gives you mounting points on the top and side while leaving all of the camera's vital controls on the right grip and left side easily viewable and accessible. Fold out LCD screen can be positioned easily and eyepiece can be utilized while cage is attached.
DSLR 15mm Bracket is included in the kit and attaches to the front of the cage providing 15mm rods at the proper lens height. Also included is a NATO Handle Kit (Plus, 70mm) that clamps onto the top of the cage for secure camera carrying and quick release functionality.
If rear 15mm rods are desired, Rod Clamp (15mm LW) can be attached to back side of the baseplate as shown in some of the photos.
Fixed Kit (GH4-YAGH) is also built to the proper height for attaching to Bridgeplates like Unified Bridgeplate (19mm) or Unified Bridgeplate (15mm Studio). When studio rods are not needed, a Dovetail Clamp can be added instead to interface with 2060 Dovetails, Safety Dovetails, or Shoulder Rigs.
- For users familiar with our Quick Cage (DSLR), note that this cage is not quick release as the YAGH module does not leave enough room the mechanical components.
- Also available as a cage only by choosing Camera Cage (GH4-YAGH).
- For GH4 with no YAGH module, choose Quick Cage (DSLR, Small).
- 1/4-20 holes - in standard spacing (9mm center to center)
- 3/8-16 holes - in ARRI standard spacing (50mm center to center)
- Weight: 816g (1.8 lbs)
- Dimensions: 228.60 x 177.80 x 101.60 mm (9.0 x 7.0 x 4.0 in)