Wooden Camera - Camera Cage (GH4-YAGH)
- 1x 3/8-16 low profile screw
- 1x 1/4-20 socket cap screw
Camera Cage (GH4-YAGH) is a cage for the Panasonic GH4 with installed YAGH module. It attaches by one 3/8-16 and one 1/4-20 screw on the bottom and shoe pinch adapter on top. The minimalist design gives you mounting points on the top and side while leaving all of the camera's vital controls on the right grip and left side easily viewable and accessible. Fold out LCD screen can be positioned easily and eyepiece can be utilized while cage is attached. For lightweight 15mm support at the proper lens height, combine with DSLR 15mm Bracket.
Camera Cage (GH4-YAGH) is also built to the proper height for attaching to Bridgeplates like Unified Bridgeplate (19mm) or Unified Bridgeplate (15mm Studio). When studio rods are not needed, a Dovetail Clamp can be added instead to interface with 2060 Dovetails, Safety Dovetails, or Shoulder Rigs.
- For users familiar with our Quick Cage (DSLR), note that this cage is not quick release as the YAGH module does not leave enough room the mechanical components.
- Also available as a kit by choosing Fixed Kit (GH4-YAGH).
- For GH4 with no YAGH module, choose Quick Cage (DSLR, Small).
- 1/4-20 holes - in standard spacing (9mm center to center)
- 3/8-16 holes - in ARRI standard spacing (50mm center to center)
- Weight: 501g (1.1 lbs)
- Dimensions: 228.60 x 152.40 x 50.80 mm (9.0 x 6.0 x 2.0 in)