Wooden Camera - Cable-less Gold Mount (Weapon/Scarlet-W/Raven)
Cable-less Gold Mount system for the RED Weapon, Epic Weapon (Epic-W), Scarlet Weapon (Scarlet-W), Raven cameras which utilizes an Anton Bauer brand plate with two D-Taps and the Wooden Camera pogo interface module. The assembly will attach without tools directly to the back of the RED Weapon/Scarlet-W/Epic-W/Raven camera, Base Expander Module, REDVolt Expander Module, and some third party modules like OMODs.
This system can be converted between center, high, and low modes. Center mode is what is shown in the photos and is most appropriate for regular use. High and low mode should be reserved for special circumstances. High mode is where the battery plate sits above the back of the camera. Low mode is where the plate sits flush to the very bottom of the camera body meaning the Gold Mount batteries would actually stick out below the camera body.
The Cable-less Gold Mount will communicate percentage or voltage data to the camera's LCD display. Intelligent batteries like Anton Bauer Dionics, Switronix, and other batteries utilizing Anton Bauer protocol will allow for the module to communicate percentage data and estimated run time. Non-communicative batteries will only provide voltage data to the camera through our module.
When using Cable-less and D-Box battery modules it is important to know what amount of power your batteries are capable of providing. A RED Brick battery can supply up to 10A with the camera generally consuming 4-6A in standard configuration. Although the remaining power is available from the D-Taps, Fischers, etc., it is best to limit the power draw to 4A or less for best results. Consuming more power than a battery is capable of providing will cause the battery to shut itself off, killing the camera and accessory power.
- Utilizes an Anton Bauer brand plate with two D-Taps and the Wooden Camera pogo interface module
- Attaches without tools directly to the back of the RED Weapon/Scarlet-W/Epic-W/Raven camera, Base Expander Module, REDVolt Expander Module, and some third party modules like OMODs
- This system can be converted between center (shown in above images most appropriate for regular use), high (where the battery plate sits above the back of the camera) and low (where the plate is configured to be flush with the top of the camera body) modes
- Communicate percentage or voltage data to the camera's LCD display
- 2x D-Tap ports for accessory power