TV One: HDMI Up Converter with Stereo Audio
Ships in 3-5 days
1T-VS-658 Video Scaler is a professional Up and Cross Converter with an HDMI output. Fully scaleable video inputs include HDMI, DVI (via the HDMI connector), Analog RGB via an HD-15, Analog YPbPr or 480i/576i YUV Component via three RCA, YC and Composite Video. It handles I/O Resolutions up to 1080p and WUXGA. Both digital and analog audio processing is supported and audio delays of up to 150ms can be introduced to insure lip sync. Five Analog Stereo and a SPDIF Coaxial Digital Audio input can be selected for embedding into the HDMI output. A separate Coaxial Digital Audio output is also provided.
Advanced features, such as 3D Motion Adaptive De-Interlacing, 3D Noise Reduction and 8-bit triple ADC/PLL technology, combine to provide extremely high quality signal conversion. The HDMI I/O is HDCP Compliant. An OSD (On Screen Display) menu makes the 1T-VS-658 easy to set up. Control is via front panel joystick and buttons, Infrared Remote or RS-232 interface.
For more information about HDMI and HDCP please visit www.hdmi.org
Key Features of the 1T-VS-658
- HDMI Output Resolutions to WUXGA and 1080p
- Inputs: HDMI, RGB, YPbPr, YUV, YC (S-Video), CV
- Both Analog and Digital Audio Capable
- Audio Delay for Lip Sync Corrections
- 3D Motion Adaptive De-Interlace & Noise Reduction
- 3:2 Pull-Down w/2:2 Pull-Down Recovery
- Infrared Remote Control
- Locking DC Power Supply
- Optional Single/Dual Rackmount Kit