TV ONE CorioMatrix Mini Chassis
Ships in 3-5 days
- Universal DVI Inputs/Outputs: (HDMI/CV/YC/RGB/YPbPr)
- SDI Inputs/Outputs: (SD/HD/3G- SDI)
- Resolution Inputs/Outputs: Analogue: PC to 1920x1080p/60, HDTV to 1080p/60
- DVI: PC to 1920x1200, HDTV to 1080p/60 w/EDID
- SDI: SD, HDTV to 1080p/60
- HDMI-Compatible Input & Output with HDCP
- Automatic Incoming Resolution Detection
- 4:4:4 Full Bandwidth Sampling
- Video Signal Parameter Adjustments
- Horizontal alignment on Analogue RGBHV, RGsB and YUV/YPbPr Inputs
- Integral Audio Routing
- Audio de-embed/embed for SDI and DVI/HDMI
- Control: RS-232, TCP/IP, and WebUI
- Upgrade: USB and TCP/IP
- Command Line Interface - Third Party Control
- 1RU Frame Size
- Modularity Provides Flexible I/O
TV ONE CorioMatrix Mini Chassis
C3-310 CORIOmatrix mini is a high quality modular video matrix router that utilizes firmware based video routing, switching and signal conversion platform. This is 1 Rack Unit with six modular AV slots that can be populated as inputs or outputs as needed.
CORIOmatrix scaled output modules provide Up, Down and Cross conversion between a wide variety of analogue and digital video formats. The quantity and type of modules selected determines which formats will be accommodated and the matrix size.
All CORIOmatrix functions can be controlled via RS-232 or IP. A web interface is provided for both video and audio routing and setup of the router and can be used as the main control interface if desired. The built-in command line interface easily permits a wide choice of control options. AMX & Creston modules are also available.
The unit is housed in a standard 1RU rackmount case and features an optional redundant hot swappable internal PSU and power inlet.
Scaler Modules Provided - Factory fit only
- Seamless, Cross Format Matrix Switching
- Up-Down-Cross Conversion
- Diagonal Interpolation
- Noise Reduction for PAL, NTSC & Analogue 1080i
- Motion Compensation & 3:2 Pull- down
- Audio Module with AES I/O
- Digital & Analogue Audio Breakout Boxes
- Dual Redundant Power Supplies, Factory fit only
- Rear Rackmount Supports
- Universal DVI Adapters (DVI to other connectors)
The CORIOmatrix includes advanced Digital Flicker Elimination circuitry and high 4:4:4 full bandwidth sampling rate ensures crisp, clear images, while full bandwidth chroma sampling ensures faithfully reproduced, high resolution colours. Pixel Level Motion Adaptive Diagonal Interpolation and Noise Reduction ensures high quality de-interlacing of PAL, NTSC and 1080i signals. 3:2 Pull-down ensures proper 24 fps film extraction from NTSC and 1080i sources.
Integral audio switching is provided to route audio from the DVI (HDMI- compatible) input or SDI input to the DVI and SDI outputs. An optional Audio Module can provide AES and analog or digital I/O breakout capabilities and can link to our A2-7300 range of audio break-out units. Audio routing control is implemented in the Web UI and also available using the command line interface.
The universal DVI interface utilizes a single DVI-I connector to provide the following signal formats: HDMI, DVI-I, plus analog YUV, YPbPr, RGBHV, RGBS, RGsB, Y/C and Composite Video. A variety of adapters are available to convert from DVI-I to other connectors.
Universal DVI Modules
tvONE Universal DVI modules allow for direct connections to most common analog or digital sources and destinations.
Custom DVI-I adapters provide connections for: Composite, S-Video, component, VGA, RGBHV and HDMI (DVI-D connects directly).
A DVI module provides 2 connections per AV slot
- Universal DVI Input Module.
- Universal DVI Scaling Output Module, supporting virtually any PC or HDTV resolution.
- HDBaseT Scaling Output Module - 2 HDBaseT Outputs w/Ethernet
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Input Module - 2 Inputs
- HD/SD-SDI Input Module - 4 Inputs
- 3G/HD/SD-SDI Output Scaling Module - 2 Outputs
The scaling 3G/HD/SD-SDI output module allows any input to be converted to SD-SDI, HD-SDI or 3G-SDI for output.
A single monitoring card allows the inputs and outputs to be viewed on 1 or 2 outputs for signal verification. Embedded audio signals can be monitored along with source and destination identification. This module is only available with Universal DVI Outputs.
The optional CM-AUD-8IN-8OUT Audio Interface Module allows connection to any of the following optional external breakout units via HD-44 Connector.
- A2-7312 Converts AES-3id I/O to 16x BNC Connectors 8x AES-id In and 8x AES-3id Out
- A2-7302 Converts AES-3id I/O to 16x XLR Connectors 8 AES Stereo In and 8x Stereo Out
- A2-7342 Converts AES-3id I/O to 16x XLR Connectors 4x Analog Stereo In & 4x Analog Out
- A2-7322 Converts AES-3id I/O to Analog Stereo on Terminal Blocks, 8x Analog Stereo In and 8x Analog Stereo Out, Balanced or Unbalanced