Teradek VidiU Camera-Top HDMI H264 Encoder
- Broadcast live high definition video directly to the Web without a PC
- Stream over dual band MIMO WiFi, Ethernet, or via a single 3G/4G USB modem
- Video Inputs: HDMI
Transport protocol: RTMP. API level integration: Ustream, YouTube Live, Livestream & Facebook Live
- Supported Video Bit Rates Full HD: 5.2 Mbit/s
HD: 2.2 Mbit/s
High: 1.4 Mbit/s
Medium: 796 Kbit/s
Low: 446 Kbit/s
Mobile: 273 Kbit/s
- AC Power Supply
- Hot Shoe Adapter with Thumbscrew
- Ethernet Cable
- Male-to-Mini HDMI Cable
- Quick Start Guide
Live Streaming Without A PC
The Teradek VidiU gives you the freedom to broadcast live high definition video directly to the Web without a PC. Whether you’re streaming out of a video switcher or wirelessly from your camera, VidiU allows you to go live when you want, where you want.
UStream, YouTube Live & New Livestream Native Integration
VidiU offers API level integration with the Ustream, Livestream, YouTube Live and Facebook Live platforms, which makes streaming to your channel as easy as logging into your account.
Broadcast To Any Streaming Platform
Choose the CDN that is right for you. VidiU's generic RTMP interface allows you to stream your live video content to a Wowza server or the platform of your choice at any time.
Wowza Media Systems reduces the complexities of video and audio delivery with customizable software for organizations to build, deploy, and manage high-quality live and on-demand streaming solutions. Wowza and Teradek partner to provide deeper integration of their market leading media engine and encoding products to make the end-to-end streaming more efficient for our joint customers and creating a better user experience for end viewers.
Go Live Anywhere Cable-Free
VidiU streams over dual band MIMO WiFi, Ethernet, or via a single 3G/4G USB modem. For events that require you to be completely wireless, VidiU’s rechargeable Li-Ion battery lets you roam cable-free for up to 60 minutes.
Stream To Mobile Devices
VidiU offers a free application for iOS and Android that allows you to monitor your live broadcast in real time. Since VidiU acts as its own dual band access point, you can choose to connect your tablet* directly to the device or to your local network.
*Android app is optimized for 7" tablets
Full HD Video
Connect your HD video source to VidiU via HDMI and stream at resolutions up to 1080p. VidiU encodes video in real-time using H.264 compression and AAC audio at up to 5Mbps. Embedded HD audio, headphone output, and a mic/line input are supported.
- 1080p 23.98/24/25/29.97/30
- 1080i 50/59.94/60
- 720p 50/59.94/60
- Aspect Ratios: 4:3 & 16:9
- Compression: Base/Main H.264
- Bit Rate: 250 Kbps to 5 Mbps
- Transport protocol: RTMP
- API level integration: Ustream & new Livestream
- Audio compression: AAC-LC
- Embedded audio input
- Analog line or mic-in
- Headphone output
- Dimensions: 3"W x 4"D x 1"H
- Weight: 5oz
- Feature-rich WebUI for configuration and control
- OLED display with joystick navigation buttons
- On/Off and reset switch
- Powered USB 2.0 host port
- Ethernet: 10/100BASE-T
- WiFi: Dual Band MIMO 802.11 a/b/g/n
- USB 3G/4G modem support
- DC power input: 6-12V
- Internal rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Nominal power consumption: 3W
- Nominal power consumption while charging : up to 10W