Teradek RT Wireless Lens Control Kit (MK3.1 Receiver MK3.1 Controller)
2-3 Week Lead-time
£4,450.00 (ex VAT)
£5,340.00 (inc VAT)
Teradek RT Wireless Lens Control Kit (MK3.1 Receiver MK3.1 Controller).
- The MK 3.1 is the world's lightest and smallest motor driver receiver, allowing it to be easily mounted to any industry standard camera.
- Supports up to 3 motors for Focus, Iris, and Zoom control
- Wireless reception up to 5000 ft.
- 2 Auxiliary ports for trigger and/or serial communication
- Run/stop control for industry standard cameras
- Automatic/manual calibration with proprietary torque control and lens protection algorithm
MK3.1 Brushless Motor
- The MK.3.1 Brushless Motor is a revolution in wireless lens control, offering superior response, smoother operation, and 4 times the service life of brushed motors. The motor never cogs, sparks, or skips and operates nearly silently, even at high speeds
- Works with any Teradek RT MK 3.1 or Latitude lens control system.
- Drive gear can be mounted on either side
- Full range of gears available
- Adjustable motor response for smooth to sharp moves
- 2.2 Nm maximum allowable torque
- Support for 15mm/19mm rods with good height adjustment
- Compact chassis design with super thin and flexible cables
MK3.1 4-Axis Controller
- The 4-Axis Controller gives you extraordinarily precise control over your lens.
- 4 mappable axes: knob, slider, wheel A, wheel B
- 2.4GHz FHSS wireless system transmits latency-free commands up to 5000 ft.
- Built-in OLED with intuitive menu system
- Removable Canon LP-E6 battery that offers up to 36 hours of continuous runtime