Teradek RT - Single-Axis Wireless Lens Control Kit
The Single-Axis Lens Control Kit contains everything you need to get started with wireless lens control. It includes a single-axis CTRL.1 hand unit for precision focus pulling, a 2-channel Latitude MDR-M receiver, and a MK3.1 motor with additional accessories.
- Complete Teradek RT precision lens control kit
- Wireless control focus, iris or zoom with up to 5,000 ft. of range
- Supports lens mapping for precision focus pulling.
- 1 x Controller Neck-strap [11-1443]
- 1 x LP-E6 Duracell Battery [14-0014-1]
- 1 x LP-E6 Travel charger [14-0015]
- 1 x Receiver rod clamp [11-1439]
- 5 x Additional White discs (Type B) note: 1 white disc preinstalled on CTRL.1
- 1 x Latitude-M Receiver [15-0008]
- 1 x Lens Motor, 15/19mm rod motor bracket, 0.8 lens gear [15-0025]
- 1 x CTRL.1 Single-Axis Controller [15-0043]
- 1 x Mini-USB (5pin) to USB - 18 in Cable (Firmware)
- 1 x Latitude DTAP Power Cable [11-1378]
- 1 x Latitude Motor Cable 40cm Right Angle-Right Angle [11-1389]
- 1 x 6.5 ft (2m) Controller Wired Mode Cable 5-pin to 5-pin [11-1413]
- 1 x Teradek Case Large - Black with RT Motion Single Channel Controller Set Foam [28-0068-7]
The CTRL.1 is a single-axis handheld controller for precision wireless lens control. Part of the Teradek RT ecosystem, CTRL.1 allows for either focus, iris or zoom control, is compatible with all Teradek RT motors & receiver and will work simultaneously with other RT Units controlling the other axes on the same lens.
CTRL.1 introduces low-latency information overlays showing lens data on SmallHD monitors. Lens mapping and overlaying is an upgrade that can be added on at any time for an additional price. Available in metric and imperial units.
The Latitude M is a 2-axis receiver for focus, iris and/or zoom with an operation range of up to 5000 ft. Its ultra-lightweight design allows it to mount seamlessly to any camera setup, and the built-in 2.4 GHz FHSS radio can cut through the toughest of RF conditions. Latitude M receivers also feature direct integration with RED DSMC & DSMC2 cameras for controlling EF/AF lens/iris with the camera’s internal motors, shutter, ISO, button features (2x magnification, edge, focus assist).
Teradek RT MK3.1 brushless motors operate smoothly and quietly, with high torque for the most demanding of modern cinematic workflows. Motors feature interchangeable gears that can be mounted on either side of the motor, and height-adjustable 15mm & 19mm rod brackets for seamless mounting on any camera system.