Teradek RT Latitude-SK Receiver Module for RED DSMC2 Cameras (3-axis)
- The Latitude Sidekick motor driver receiver fits seamlessly onto the side of any RED DSMC2 camera.
- Supports up to 3 motors for Focus, Iris, and Zoom control
- Wireless reception up to 5000 ft.
- Controls run/stop, shutter, ISO, and other RED DSMC2 camera parameters
- Controls Canon EF / Nikon AF lenses using internal motors
- Automatic/manual calibration with proprietary algorithm for torque control
- Red Approved
The Latitude Sidekick motor driver receiver is designed to fit seamlessly onto the side of any RED DSMC2 camera.
It supports up to 3 motors for FI+Z control (Focus, Iris, and/or Zoom) and can control run/stop on DSMC2 cameras. The system receives commands from any Teradek RT 4-Axis or 6-Axis Controller at up to 5000ft (1.5km) away and includes automatic or manual (softstop) calibration with a proprietary algorithm for torque control and lens protection.
When attached to RED DSMC2 cameras, the Latitude Sidekick allows users to control EF/AF lens focus/iris with their own internal motors, in addition to camera shutter, ISO, run/stop and button features (2x magnification, edge, focus assist).