Teradek RT - CTRL.1 - Single-Axis Wireless Lens Controller
- Single Axis wireless lens controller
- Wireless control of focus, iris or zoom
- Operate at up to 5,000 ft. of wireless range
- Compatible with Teradek RT motors & receivers
- Built-in OLED with intuitive menu system.
- Supports lens mapping for precision focus pulling.
- Lens mapping allows for auto-calibrating lenses to pre-marked focus rings and accessing configurations at any time with the touch of a button
- 1 x Controller Neckstrap (11-1443)
- 1 x CTRL.1 - Single Axis Wireless Lens Controller
- 1 x Mini-USB (5pin) to USB - 18in Cable (Firmware Cable)
- 1 x Teradek Case Large - Black with RT Motion Single Channel Controller Set Foam
The CTRL.1 is a single-axis handheld controller for precision wireless lens control. Part of the Teradek RT ecosystem, CTRL.1 allows for either focus, iris or zoom control, is compatible with all Teradek RT motors & receiver and will work simultaneously with other RT Units controlling the other axes on the same lens.
CTRL.1 introduces low-latency information overlays showing lens data on SmallHD monitors. Lens mapping and overlaying is an upgrade that can be added on at any time for an additional price. Available in metric and imperial units.
Ergonomic Lightweight Design
The controller features a large focus knob, flexible mounting options and an OLED display for critical lens data. Its lightweight ergonomic design makes it extremely easy to take anywhere, and a removable Canon LP-E6 battery offers up to 36 hours of continuous use.
CTRL.1 introduces built-in lens mapping, which allows for auto-calibrating lenses to pre-marked focus rings and accessing configurations at any time with the touch of a button. Pre-marked rings cover multiple lenses, saving time on set from manually calibrating after every lens swap.