Teradek BOND-759 Bond HEVC Backpack V-Mount with EU Nodes
- Bond HEVC/AVC Backpack + MPEG-TS
- All in one complete Bonding Solution
- Real-Time HEVC/AVC (H.265/H.264) Encoder (Also available in just H.264 only. See Bond 659)
- Network Bonding with LTE Modems and
- High Gain Antennas
- Gold or V Mount Battery Options (battery not included)
- Integrated Locking Cables
- Active Cooling keeps gear running optimally
V-Mount Version - TER-BOND759VU
- 1 x Backpack with Gold-Mount
- 1 x Cube 755 HEVC/AVC Encoder
- 2 x Antenna 2dBi Wifi 2.4/5.8GHz
- 1 x SDI BNC to BNC Cable
- 1 x Bond Expansion Module
- 1 x Quick Start Guide
- 8 x Antenna 2G/3G/4G Sma Mount
- 1 x 2-pin to PTap 6.5in Cable
- 1 x 4-pin Connector to 4pin Connector 34inch cable
Next Level Mobile Broadcasting
The Bond Backpack is an all in one professional HEVC/H.264 streaming solution for broadcasters seeking the best in signal reception and video quality.
High Gain Antennas
Wireless reception for Teradek Node modems is greatly enhanced with two high gain antennas attached to the interior of the backpack.
Gold or V Mount Battery Plate
Choose between Gold-mount, V-mount, or no battery plate for portable power. When your battery runs dry, Cubes internal Li-Ion battery will give you 5 minutes of operation while you swap power sources.
Each backpack supports up to 5 USB or Teradek Node modems, ensuring you have connectivity wherever you go.
Integrated Locking Cables
To keep things tidy, we’ve neatly integrated several locking connector cables to attach your bonding encoder to each Node modem, ensuring your system is always running even if your backpack is dropped or tossed across the room.
HEVC/AVC Bonding Codec
At the heart of the Bond Backpack is the Cube encoder, a High Profile HEVC encoder that supports bitrates up to 30 Mbps, both HDMI and 3G-SDI inputs, and a boot-to-live time of just 20 seconds. H.264 only encoders are also available.
To keep you comfortable and your gear operating optimally, we’ve integrated a practically silent fan to keep hot air out and cool air in.
Ergonomic, Weather Resistant Design
The Bond Backpack is ergonomic, lightweight, and weather resistant, allowing the camera operator to focus on the content and not on fatigue or damage from the elements. Nylon strips on the backpack’s shoulder straps keep your cables neatly dressed along your shoulder, while the quick release lock on the front offers quick access to both the encoder and battery.