Teradek BOND-757 Bond USB + Cube 755 (includes MPEG-TS)
Ships in 3-5 days
- Bond USB + Cube 755
- HEVC Encoder
- Dual input (HDMI + SDI)
- Compatible with the new Bond module
- Available with GigE and dual band 802.11ac WiFi
- 700 series supports up to 1080p60 streaming resolution/frame rates
- H.265 - Stream high quality video content at half the bandwidth required of AVC (H.264) compression
- Stream over up to 5 3G/4G/LTE connections - USB Connections
- Convert your Cube 600, 700, and 800 series into a 5-modem cellular bonding powerhouse
- Stream over a combination of 5 3G/4G/LTE modems, Ethernet, and WiFi, allowing you to achieve higher bit rates and more bandwidth redundancy than with traditional streaming methods
So what is HEVC?
HEVC, also known as H.265, is a next-generation compression standard that offers a number of enhancements over H.264. Compared to AVC (H.264) compression, HEVC is 50% more efficient, which translates into maintaining the same video quality at half the bitrate or double the video quality at the same bitrate.
In other words, H.265 will save you on bandwidth overhead and cost, especially if you’re transmitting over cellular networks.