Teradek Bolt 4K 750 Wireless Receiver only V-Mount
- Transmit uncompressed video in 1080p and 2160p at 60FPS with less than 1ms of delay
- Up to 750 ft. of range
- Each transmitter can send video to up to 6 receivers
- Transmitter Inputs / Outputs: 1x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x 12G-SDI looping output
- Receiver Inputs / Outputs: 2x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0
- Compatible with any model in the Bolt 4K line
- 1x Bolt 750 12G-SDI/HDMI Wireless RX V Mount
- 2x Bolt 4K Wire Cover Plate (Machined Anodized)
- 2x Screw FlatHead Phillips Black Oxide 18-8 S S 0-80 x 1/8in
- 1x HDMI Male Type A (Full) - HDMI Male Type A (Full) 18in Cable
- 1x (Bit 118) 2pin Conn. to PowerTap - 18in Cable
- 1x USB Male Type A (Full) - USB Male Type B (Micro) -3ft Cable
- 1x SDI 12G BNC to BNC Cable Length: 18in / 46cm
- 1x Insert for Large Universal Box
- 1x Large Universal Box
- 1x Foam Bolt 4K RX
- 1x PSU 2pin Conn. to 30W AC Adapter (Int) - 6ft Cable
- 5x Antenna 2dBi WIFI 2.4/5.8GHz (Small Antenna)
- 1x Teradek Standard Terms and Conditions
- 1x Insert - Product Register
- 1x Quickstart Guide - Bolt 4K 750/1500
Real-Time 4K Wireless Video
Transmit uncompressed video in 1080p and 2160p at 60FPS with less than 1ms of delay. Up to 750 ft. of range.
True HDR Colour
Bolt 4K is compliant with the HLG, PQ, and HDR-10 standards, making it an invaluable tool on set for HDR workflows.
Bolt 4K features 8x the wireless performance of previous Bolt generations, ensuring video is delivered in even the toughest of RF environments.
Each transmitter can send video to up to 6 receivers. Compatible with any model in the Bolt 4K line.
Transmitter: 1x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0, 1x 12G-SDI looping output.
Receiver: 2x 12G-SDI, 1x HDMI 2.0
Optional Gold or V-mount battery plate with pass-through power available on both TX & RX.
Send start / stop flags, timecode, and other ancillary data over the wireless link. On the receiver side, upload and apply custom 3D LUTs to monitor each take with the look you’re after.
Bolt App for iOS
Remotely pair units, configure settings, and utilize all of Bolt 4K’s features from any iOS smartphone or tablet. The Bolt App uses Bolt 4K’s integrated Bluetooth to give you all of its settings in the palm of your hand.