SONNET Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive 1TB
Ships in 3-5 days
- Ultra Performance - Data transfer rates up to 2600 MB/s(1) to support 4K workflows
- Bus-Powered - Achieve total mobility without the need for a power adapter
- Pocketable - Fits in the palm of your hand
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface - Connects to any Thunderbolt 3 computer port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain
- Rugged Construction - Aluminum enclosure withstands heavy use
- Windows® Compatible - Connects to any Mac or Windows PC with a Thunderbolt 3 port
- Mac with a Thunderbolt 3 port
- macOS 10.12.5+
- PC with a Thunderbolt 3 port
- Windows 10
- Most computers equipped with Thunderbolt 3 connect four PCIe lanes (x4 PCIe Gen 3) to Thunderbolt 3. Some computers connect only two PCIe lanes (x2 PCIe Gen 3) to some or all ports, which will result in performance of the Fusion Thunderbolt 3 Flash Drive being reduced to about 1400 MB/s when connected to those ports.
- Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive with captive 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable
World's Fastest Bus-Powered Portable Storage Device
Incorporating the latest PCIe Gen 3 SSD and Thunderbolt Technologies
Do your portable storage requirements include maximum performance, pocket-sized mobility, bus-powered operation, and rugged reliability? The Sonnet Fusion™ Thunderbolt™ 3 PCIe® Flash Drive delivers it all:
- Stunning Performance Over Thunderbolt 3 From a Single Memory Module—No RAID 0 of multiple drives needed for maximum performance
- Bus-powered for Complete Portability—No power adapter needed
- Small and Rugged - Fits easily in your pocket, solid aluminum case
4K Video Workflow Support - In the Palm of Your Hand4K Display
Sonnet's Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive leverages the latest advancements in solid state storage and Thunderbolt 3 technology to create a device that delivers performance unimaginable a short time ago, yet fits neatly in the palm of your hand. It is especially well suited to serve as an ultra-fast portable scratch drive for editing raw 4K video at higher frame rates, or even performing IT duties like installing applications and operating systems. You can even employ the Fusion flash drive for instant-access media storage or as a high-performance shuttle drive.
Designed with Latest SSD Technology
Sonnet designed the Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive around a Gen 3 M.2 PCIe SSD module, the fastest standard SSD type now available. It connects directly to any computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain, via a captive 0.5-meter Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable.
Amazing Transfer Speeds & Performance
The Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive incorporates a PCIe Gen 3 flash controller that enables the device to outperform USB 3.0 flash drives by more than 500%, and is capable of transferring files at rates up to 2600 MB/s.(1)
Replaceable Captive Cable
Through the use of a captive cable, the Fusion Thunderbolt 3 PCIe Flash Drive's Thunderbolt cable remains firmly connected to it at all times. Should the cable ever break, it can easily be replaced by Sonnet or a Sonnet-authorized service center.