SONNET Echo Express III-D Thunderbolt 3 HDX Edition - 3-Slot PCIe Card Expansion System
- Avid-Qualified Model Supports Three Pro Tools | HDX PCIe Cards
- Second Thunderbolt 3 Port Provides up to 15W of Power to a Connected Peripheral
- Three PCIe 2.0 x8 Slots
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface
- Pro Performance
- Two Thunderbolt 3 Ports
- Remarkably Quiet
- Energy Saver Mode
- Rugged Aluminum Housing
- Pro Power – Integrated 300W Power Supply; 75W Auxiliary Power Connector (for power-hungry PCIe cards); 15W of Power Provided to Connected Peripherals
- Includes 0.7-meter Thunderbolt 3 Cable (unlike other brand of cables, Sonnet's cable provides Thunderbolt 3's full 2750 MB/s bandwidth and supports up to 100W of power delivery)
- Includes Sonnet Designed ThunderLok 3 Connector Retainer Clip (prevents accidental cable disconnections)
- Mac®, Windows®, and Linux® Compatible
- Avid® Qualified for Pro Tools | HDX & HD Native and Media Composer Symphony
- 2-year Product Warranty
- Free Lifetime Customer Technical Support
Connect Three Full-Length PCIe Cards to Computers with Thunderbolt 3 Ports
NEW MODEL OPTIMIZED FOR THREE AVID PRO TOOLS | HDX CARDS
For pros working in the creative fields, a computer’s processing power alone is not enough to get the job done. A prime example is the latest MacBook Pro®, which, while offering great performance, lacks the PCIe expansion slots necessary to support specialty cards that connect pro video and audio inputs, transcode data, and connect to high-speed storage and networks. Instead of slots, these computers include high-performance Thunderbolt™ 3 ports to support peripherals. Sonnet’s Echo™ Express III-D (Thunderbolt 3 Edition) is a pro-level, desktop Thunderbolt™ 3 to PCIe card expansion system that enables you to connect three full-length PCIe cards at the same time.
Echo Express III-D (Thunderbolt 3 HDX Edition): Desktop Expansion
Optimized for use with multiple Pro Tools | HDX PCIe cards, Echo Express III-D (Thunderbolt 3 HDX Edition) provides three PCIe card expansion slots in a desktop enclosure. It supports three single-width, full-length PCIe cards, or one double-width, full-length card plus one single-width card, enabling it to support every Thunderbolt 3 compatible, non-GPU PCIe 1.1, PCIe 2.0, and PCIe 3.0 card available.
All new Sonnet Products purchased on or after January 1, 2019, have a Two Year Limited Warranty.