SmallHD: 1303 13" Full HD LCD Monitor
- 1 x 1303 Studio
- 1 x 36" HDMI Cable (CBL-SGL-HDMI-HDMI-36)
- 1 x Mains Power Cord
Clarity that produces certainty
The display size, resolution, and pixel density of the 1303 production monitor make it an invaluable tool for precision focus pulling. When you don't have the time or proper measurements, a razor-sharp, low latency display will help you hit your marks.
Calibrated for collaboration
Preview what you're sending downstream using the Output Preview Page, while utilizing software features like customizable focus assist and peaking on your 1303 monitor. If it's the only monitor near by, its colour accuracy (100% REC 709) and broad viewing angle make it easy to share with clients and directors.
Can you see me now? Good
With a panel roughly 3x brighter than most production monitors, the 1303 is not restrained by ambient light. Its optically bonded LCD combats glare and sunlight, allowing you to pull focus in less than ideal shooting environments.
Proper power options
Power options for the 1303 monitor are simple and convenient. The 2-pin power out allows for a seamless integration with accessories such as the Teradek Bolt wireless receiver.
Travel made easy: carry-on accessories
All SmallHD® production monitors are equipped with the Rapid Rail Mounting System; the simplest way to connect, store, and travel with critical monitor accessories.
Smooth is fast
Transitioning from table to C-Stand happens safely and securely with the 1303's VESA compatible mounting accessory.
The 1303 monitor is the perfect blend of functionality and portability. With a razor-sharp display and a rugged build quality, the 1303 will boldly go where no other production monitor has ever gone before.
- Full HD 13-inch LCD Monitor with power out
- 13" 1920x1080 display
- 10-bit IPS LCD panels
- ColorFlow 3D LUT processing
- Page Builder OS
- RapidRail Mounting System
- Aluminum chassis
- Panel Type: IPS
- Size Diagonal: 13
- Resolution: 1920x1080
- Pixel Density (PPI): 170 PPI
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Brightness: 400 nits
- Color Gamut: 100% Rec.709
- Color Depth: 10 bit
- Viewing Angle: 178 Deg.
- Backlight Type: LED
- Adjustable Backlight: Yes
- Temperature Adaptive Color: No
- SDI: 2x 3G Inputs, 2x 3G Outputs
- HDMI: 1x Input, 1x Output
- Audio: 1x Headphone Jack on Front of Monitor
- Power In: 1x XLR 4pin Input 12-34VDC, 1x power Output 12VDC @ 4A Max
- Power Out: 1x XLR 4pin Input 12-34VDC, 1x power Output 12VDC @ 4A Max
- USB: 1x Front USB2, 2x Rear USB