Your shopping basket is currently empty.
SLR Magic HyperPrime CINE II 35mm T0.95 (mFT Mount*)
1+ In Stock
£795.00 (ex VAT)
£954.00 (inc VAT)
- Lens cap
- Lens back cap
The HyperPrime CINE II 3595MFT Lens is a super fast prime lens for photography and cinematography. One of the World's fastest production lenses it features a T0.95 aperture for amazing low light potential, along with offering superb bokeh and character for artistic and dreamy shots. Shooting near or wide open the lens renders images and video with extreme shallow depth of field for a dreamy and unique character. The decoupled aperture and smooth focus allows seemless transition of exposure and focus in video and movie making.
The lens is available in Micro Four Thirds (MFT) fit, for Panasonic / Olympus and Blackmagic Cinema cameras, Sony E-Mount and Fujifilm X mount. The HyperPrime CINE II 3595MFT Lens is a manual focus only lens with excellent build quality and metal construction.
- 35mm T0.95 Hyperprime Cine II Lens
- Micro Four Thirds (MFT) mount
- Focus type: Manual
- Focal length: 35mm (70mm MFT / 52.5mm Sony E, Fujifilm X / 80mm in Blackmagic camera MFT mount)
- Maximum aperture: T0.95
- Min aperture: T16
- Min focusing distance: 0.3m
- No. of diaphragm blades: 11
- Lens construction: 12 elements in 10 groups
- Dimensions Length: 110mm (with adapter) x Width: 68mm
- Weight: 815g with adapter
- Available mounts: Micro Four Thirds (MFT), Sony E-Mount, Fujifilm X
- Lens Hood: Built-in
- Filter Size 62mm