Samyang MF 14mm F2.8 Mk2 MFT Lens
Ships in 3-5 days
- Manual focus, full frame, ultra wide-angle lens with AE chip
- Focus Lock: lock the focus ring at a specific point, greatly improving precision and repeatability, especially useful in astrophotography and time-lapse shots
- De-click: allows infinitely fine adjustment between F-stops
- Weather-sealing provides an additional layer of protection when shooting outdoors under adverse weather conditions (*Nikon F mount has no weather sealing)
- Ideal for shooting landscapes, interiors, astro-photography etc.
- Available in Nikon F-Mount / Canon EF-Mount / Sony E-Mount / MFT-Mount
- Closest Focusing Distance: 0.28m (0.92ft)
- Diagonal Angle of View: APS-C: 76.2˚
- Dimensions: 120.9mm
- Lens Construction: 14 Elements in 10 Groups
- Maximum Aperture: F2.8
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- No. Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Weather Proof: Yes
- Weight: 692g
- Lens Caps
- Lens Hood
- Lens Pouch
New Weather Sealing and Focus Lock Function
Inheriting the renowned Samyang wide angle series, the Samyang MF 14mm F2.8 MK2 is a ultra-wide-angle lens with enhanced usability. It incoperates focus lock and de-click function along with weather sealing and micro-patterned rubber ring. It is an ultra-wide-angle, manual-focus lens with excellent sharpness, even at its maximum aperture. The 115.7˚ wide angle of view is suitable for shooting landscapes, interiors, etc. and the lens hood effectively blocks unwanted light so you can shoot freely.
Focus Lock & De-click
Two completely new features of the new MF 14mm F2.8 MK2 are “Focus Lock” & “Declick”. Now you can ‘Lock’ the focus which improves reliability in astrophotography and time-lapse. Also, ‘de-click’ function allows aperture for fine and smooth adjustment without clicking. Switch the silver ring from "Click" to "Free", then your aperture is now not stopped at every aperture as cine lenses.
Creative Expression with Ultra Wide-Angle of View (115.7˚)
With the minimum focusing distance of 0.28m(0.92ft) and its angle of view of 115.7˚, allows users to create compositions that emphasize perspective and that are unique to wide-angle lenses.
Renowned Image Quality
The MF 14mm F2.8 MK2 features a total of 14 elements in 10 groups. 3 High Refractive Lenses, 1 Hybrid Aspherical Lens, 1 Aspherical Lens, and 2 Extra-low Distortion lenses. The special lenses adjusts the path of light for clear and vibrant image and also corrects the chromatic aberration.
Beautiful Starlights with 9 Aperture Blades
9 aperture blades create a stunning starlight effect in your wide angle images with 18 rays. It will captivate the eyes of viewers with another dramatic elements for your nighttime photographys. Also, 9-rounded bokeh will help you achieve excellent bokeh results.
Weather sealing and Updated Design*
Environmental seals are located at the lens mount area to prevent infiltration of moisture and/or rain drops. This feature provides an additional layer of protection when shooting outdoors under adverse weather conditions. MF 14mm F2.8 MK2 has the new micro patterned rubber focus ring to lower the contamination and increase the grip. Also the rotation angle of focus ring is now changed to support faster adjustment. The product design is updated with new components and fonts to convey sophisticated and modern look.
*Nikon F mount has no weather sealing