Samsung: 10" DB10D LED Display
Samsung: 10" DB10D LED Display
Small, versatile digital signage for impactful targeted messaging
- Enhance the customer experience by effectively delivering engaging personalised messaging at the 'point-of-sale' with sleek, space-saving LED displays.
- Operate effectively in business and commercial environments with high durability, a longer lifespan, extended warranty, multiple connectivity, and easy content creation and management
- Enhance operational performance with embedded 2nd Generation Samsung SMART Signage Platform (SSSP), boasting a powerful quad-core processor with System-on-Chip (SoC) technology
- Streamline the display environment and increase efficiency with an all-in-one solution featuring built-in Wi-Fi and an embedded media player
- Rely on a proven display leader that offers a B2B product road map, top-notch customer service and extensive global coverage.
Target messages in a dynamic way with small-scale digital signage
As information-hungry consumers increasingly expect personalised, on-demand services, the use of small-sized digital signage is becoming more prevalent in various business environments.
Small screens offer versatility, enabling them to be placed in intimate and tighter locations, providing up-close, individualised messages targeted for specific products and services. The result is a deeper, differentiated in-store experience through proximate, interactive communication that boost sales performance.
Small digital displays can also include a touchscreen or mobile solution for a more interactive and pleasurable customer experience. Touch interaction empowers consumers to search for the information they need, and is highly effective in engaging with product details. Additionally, information that frequently changes can be remotely updated in real time.
Samsung professional-grade small-sized displays offer a comprehensive lineup to suit virtually any need or budget. The DB22D-p model features a wide viewing angel and the DB22D-T model includes an interactive touchscreen. With a 10.1-inch display, the DB10D model provides tablet convenience in a professional grade device.
Experience highly reliable professional-grade displays
Consumer-grade displays are not designed for continuous usage, which is an important factor when considering the commercial use of any digital display. Samsung small-sized displays are specifically engineered for highly reliable, long-term commercial use in business environments and deliver high levels of brightness of up to 450-nit depending on the model*.
Consumer-grade displays such as tablets or other consumer devices lack the durability to withstand the elements and punishment of commercial applications. Samsung professional-grade small-sized displays are robust enough to withstand heat, cold, dust, vandalism and constant, sometimes rough, customer use.
Samsung small-sized displays have embedded management software, which allows users to easily create rich content and manage the displays remotely over a network. The signage is also equipped to handle multiple connectivity options.
Although consumer-grade displays might seem economical in the short term, the displays inevitably become costly in the long run, when they break down unexpectedly, with voided or expired warranties. In contrast, Samsung small-sized displays are backed by a 2 to 3-year warranty depending on the model**.
Due to its versatility, effectiveness and operational efficiency, increasing number of businesses are seeking commercial-grade small-sized displays.
- Screen Size - 10"
- Colour - Black
- Brightness - 450 cd/m²
- Contrast ratio (typical) - 900:1
- Resolution - 1920 x 1080 Pixels
- Response time - 30 ms
- Screen Type - Standalone
- Built-in speakers - Yes
- Speakers - 2 x 1W
- HDMI - 1
- VGA (D-Sub) ports quantity - 1
- Compatible with VESA-wall mounting system - 50 x 50 mm
- Weight - 0.6 Kg
Warranty - 2 Years