PTZ Optics: 12X-SDI-GY-G2 Camera
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
12X Optical Zoom | HDMI, 3G-SDI, CVBS, IP Streaming| 1920x1080p | 72.5º Field of View
1080p Live Streaming Camera with 12X Optical Zoom for capturing wide angles.
The PTZ Optics 12X-SDI is a 1080p camera with 12X optical zoom for capturing HD video at long distances. With support for HDMI, 3G-SDI and IP Streaming (H.264 or H.265) this camera is ideal for broadcasting high definition video signals for broadcast or video conferencing applications.
Be seen in 1080p
Crystal clear High Definition 1080p video with lossless 12X optical zoom letting you get up close to see and interact with your team. See optical zoom chart below for detailed image enhancement calculations.
Three Simultaneous Video Outputs
The PTZOptics 12X-SDI can simultaneously send out 1080p video from HDMI, 3G-SDI and h.264 or H.265 IP Streaming for maximum flexibility.
3G-SDI is a preferred cabling for 1080p video at up to 60 frames per second run over long distances.
Wide Field of View
The 12X PTZOptics models offer a wide field of view with the ability to zoom into narrow a 6.9 degrees.
Power Over Ethernet
PTZOptics HD-SDI camera models also include PoE (Power Over Ethernet) which can learn more about here. The Ethernet port can be used for power, control and video/audio streaming.
iOS Camera App
RS-232/RS-485 Camera Control
Every PTZOptics includes in/out RS-232 ports and a RS-485. These ports use VISCA commands to integrate with larger control systems such as Crestron and Extron. We even have pre-built modules available for download here.
HDMI Video Connection
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a HDMI video output capable of video resolutions up to 1080p.
Live RTMP Streaming
Every PTZOptics camera has the ability to live stream directly from the camera to your favorite CDN. Simply plugin your CDN’s RTMP Streaming information into the IP interface of your camera and start streaming! (See this tutorial video).
3.5mm Audio Input
Every PTZOptics camera comes with a 3.5mm audio input you can use to embed audio. The HD-SDI models support embedding audio via a line level input onto HDMI and Ethernet for IP Streaming.
IP Video Streaming
Cameras include h.265 “High-Efficiency Codec” IP Streaming along with h.264 and multicast streaming. Taking things a step further we offer our software open source so developers can customize any experience.
3 Year Warranty
PTZOptics offers the industries best 3 Year Warranty. Repairs are handled in our USA repair center located outside Philadelphia, PA.
Built-in RTSP & RTMP for Live Streaming
Make your recordings more valuable
PTZOptics cameras can easily integrate with Learn Management Systems (LMS) such as Blackboard, Moodle or Kaltura.
- Stream RTSP or RTMP video and audio to your favorite CDN
- Stream locally on your network
- Dual Streaming for both high and low resolution settings
- Benefit from easy to use far end camera control
- Support for (2) 1080p unicast users *more at lower resolutions
- Ready for unicast streaming (best for low bandwidth internal usage)
- New: Open Source IP Control Software
- New: Android Camera Control App
- New: 16 Professional Virtual Sets included for TriCaster, vMix & WireCast
- Each digital video output can still be used for video monitoring or conferencing
- Make dynamic recordings with LMS systems and record “just the talking heads” via HDMI
- Take remote camera control from the far end as PTZOptics offers over 4 different ways for camera control (IP/Network, IR Remote, RS-232, and UVC )
- Every camera has HDMI video output (Perfect for in room confidence monitors)