Paralinx Dart HDMI Receiver
Ships in 3-5 days
- 1 x Dart Receiver
- 1 x PSU (international plugs included)
- 1 x Mini-USB to USB Cable (for firmware upgrades)
- 1 x HDMI Cable
The Paralinx Dart is an incredibly small long-range wireless monitoring solution providing visually-lossless HD video transmission up to 1000ft/300m.
Dart ushers in a new generation of ultra-portable 5GHz wireless transmitters designed specifically for mobile action monitoring. Its integrated LP-E6 battery plate on the transmitter offers up to 2 hours of runtime from a single battery, while its mini-USB output allows you to power both your GoPro camera and Dart from the same battery. For extended periods of shooting, Dart can be connected to a 2A USB battery pack to keep the system operating for hours on end.
The Dart’s transmitter and receiver feature ¼”-20 and 4-40 mounting points to accommodate a wide range of camera accessories, allowing you to easily attach the system to any rig. Its chassis is constructed of milled aluminum and acts as a heat sink to ensure optimal operation in extreme environmental conditions. Despite its metal enclosure, the Dart system is strikingly lightweight, 100g (TX), 350g (Rx).
Dart’s micro HDMI input supports video signals up to 1080p30/i60 and its receiver can output via HDMI or HD-SDI, depending on selected model.
- Mobile Action Wireless System
- Ultra-portable 5GHz wireless transmitters designed specifically for mobile action monitoring
- Easily attach the system to any rig
- Max range: 1000ft/300m
- Video Output: HDMI
- Resolution/Framerate: Up to 1080p30 /i60
- Power Input: 7-17V DC barrel
- Dimensions: 3.4in x 4.5in x 0.6in (8.6cm x 11.5cm x 1.5cm)
- Weight: 350g (without antennas)
- External antennas: 3x 2dbi RP-SMA (5GHz)
- Mounting Options: 1/4-20 & 4/40 integrated mounting holes