Paralinx Arrow-X HDMI 1:1 System
Ships in 3-5 days
PARALINX Arrow-X HDMI 1:1 System.
The Paralinx Arrow-X HDMI System is a revolutionary HD Video Transmission system offering Realtime Wireless HD with robust long range for your Television, Film, Broadcast, Industrial or UAV/UAS application.
The Paralinx Arrow-X transmits full-HD 1080p/60 with a range of up to 700 feet (215m) with default antennas (longer range possible with optional antennas) and still maintains an incredible sub 1ms latency glass-to-glass.
Both the Arrow-X HDMI transmitter and receiver feature 2-Pin Lemo power connectors capable of a wide 7-17V unregulated input voltage. The Arrow-X features HDMI input (transmitter) and dual 3G-HDSDI outputs (receiver). A 3G-SDI transmitter is also available.
Much like the popular Paralinx Tomahawk, the Arrow-X transmits Full-HD video (up to 1080p/60 4:2:2) with less than 1 millisecond delay and is capable of handling up to 4 simultaneous receivers. The transmitter weighs approximately 6.3oz/178g (without antennas) and the receiver weighs 12 oz/340g (without antennas).
The Arrow-X HDMI System is available with one transmitter and receiver pair. Additional receivers can be purchased.
Battery plate, antenna, mounting, power cable, and case options are available as accessories.
In The Box
- 1 x Arrow-X HDMI transmitter w/stock 2dbi antennas
- 1 x Arrow-X receiver w/stock 2dbi antennas (dual-SDI outputs)
- 1 x 18in/45cmPTap to Lemo power cable
- 1 x 18in/45cm BNC Cable (right-angle to right-angle)
- 1 x AC power adapter with 2-pin Lemo-type connector (per receiver)
- 1 x Remote control and IR cable (for menu access only)
- 1 x mini-USB to USB cable (for firmware updates only)
- Lightweight Minimalist design for Handheld, Steadicam, Gimbal, and UAV Payload
- Transmitter features HDMI input. Receiver features dual 3G-SDI outputs
- Rugged machined-aluminum enclosure for the transmitter and ABS enclosure for receiver
- Long-range transmission - Up to 700 feet (215 meters) *
- REAL-TIME viewing - Less than 1 millisecond latency
- Uncompressed full-HD video signal allow critically accurate monitoring
- Multicast capable
- 128 bit AES Encryption - Secure transmission
- Operates on 5gHz frequency band
- Conforms to major technical and environmental standards including FCC, CE, MIC (TELEC) and RoHS Specifications
* Range may vary depending on environment and interference
- (Tx): 4" x 2.5" x 0.8" (not including antennas)
- (Tx): 108mm x 67mm x 21mm
- (Rx): 5" x 5.6" x 1.3" (not including antennas)
- (Rx): 143mm x 128mm x 33mm
- (Tx): 6.3oz / 178g (without antennas)
- (Rx): 12oz / 340g (without antennas)