Panasonic AW-HE130KEJ8 1/3 HD Integrated Camera (Black)
Ships in 3-5 days
- Newly developed 1/2,86-type three MOS sensors
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- 1,4x Extender Zoom
- HD-IP Streaming
- Audio Input
- Night Mode
- Fan-Less Design
- Available Colours: Black or White
- 1 x AW-HE130
- 1 x CD-ROM (Operating Instructions, Easy IP Setup Software, Plug-in Viewer Software Installer)
- 1 x Mount Bracket
- 1 x Main Unit Mounting Screw with Flat Washer, Spring Washer (M3 x 6mm)
- 1 x AC Adaptor
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Cable Cover
- 1 x Drop Prevention Wire (includes 1 x Drop Prevention Wire Mounting Screw)
- 4 x Bracket Mounting Screws (Bind-Head M4 x 10mm)
The AW-HE130 is the successor model of the successful AW-HE120. The new PTZ camera offers new and enriched functions for an expanded range of applications.
The highly sensitive camera is equipped with three newly developed 1/2,86-type three MOS sensors, allowing for high-grade filming even in low light conditions, also offering a superior S/N ratio and high resolution. In addition to 3G-SDI and HDMI output, production quality full HD video output via IP transmission is supported with the AW-HE130. The camera delivers up to four channels of IP streaming video (H.264), with configuration levels of the quality level.
In addition to a sharp, fast F1,6, 20x optical zoom lens, the AW-HE130 is equipped with an innovative 1,4x digital extender that can increase the effective focal length of the lens by 40% while delivering smooth, high resolution video. The new built in Optical Image Stabilization System (OIS) automatically minimizes the effect of small vibrations from the surface where the camera is mounted caused; whether this is caused by the opening and closing of doors, nearby speakers, or other disturbances.
By connecting to network devices that support the IEEE 802,3 at POE+ standard, power can be supplied via LAN cable. Since it is not necessary to install a power supply even a local A.C. outlet, installation costs can be significantly reduced.
Thanks to a highly evolved pan-tilt design, the AW-HE130 achieves smoother and more natural movement during on-air shots. The pan-tilt head also has a wide shooting range, with a pan range of ±175° and a tilt range of -30° to 210°. The newly developed pan tilt drive provides high-speed operation at maximum 60°/s, excellent response to remote control operation, and highly precise stop control. These features combine to accurately capture fast-action sports scenes or smooth concert footage. The noise level during operation is also very low, at NC35 or less, which is ideal for use in quiet environments.
This makes the AW-HE130 an ideal choice as a replacement camera for existing systems. It is available in two colors to match a variety of decors. The pearl white model (AW-HE130W) is suitable for settings such as chapels and wedding halls, while the black metallic model (AW-HE130K) is ideal for capturing theatrical performances or events. It has a turn-lock mechanism that allows ceiling mounting in the same manner as a lighting fixture, and its light weight means it can be installed easily by a single person.
- Camera Control Unit: AW-RP120, AW-RP50, AV-HLC100, AK-HRP200G, AK-HRP1000
- Dimensions: (W x H x D) 180 x 228 x 234mm | 7-3/32 x 9 x 9-3/16"
- Image Sensor: 1/2.86 type Full-HD 3MOS
- NDI | HX: See AW-HN130
- Output: 3G-SDI, HD-SDI, SD-SDI, HDMI & Composite
- Preset: Up to 100
- Remote Control Interface: RS-422, RS-232C
- Video Format: 1080/59.94p | 1080/29.97p | 1080/23.98p | 1080/50p | 1080/25p | 1080/59.94i | 1080/50i | 1080/29.97PsF | 1080/25PsF | 1080/23.98PsF | 720/59.94p | 720/50p | 576/50p | 576/50i | 480/59.94p | 480/59.94i
- Weight: Approx. 3.1kg / 6.83lbs (Including mount bracket)
- Zoom: Optical zoom 20x, Digital zoom 10x