Panasonic AG-UMR20 Compact Field Recorder
Please call us for alternatives or end of line stock.
Package Content for AG-UMR20
- 1 x AG-UMR20
- 1 x AC Adapter
- 1 x AC Cable
Compact Camera Head for Flexible Installation
- Compact, lightweight design - remote operation allows the camera to be installed in places and angles where a camera previously couldn’t be located
- High-resolution, progressive MOS sensor - supports UHD at 29.97p/23.98p/25p*, FHD at 59.94p/50p/23.98p, and HD image quality has also been improved
- Optical 20x zoom lens wide a 29.5mm wide-angle - also includes Intelligent Zoom, which allows shooting up to 30x in HD format (22x in UHD) with high resolution, whilst digital zoom allows zooming without any change in brightness
- Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS) - corrects images even in situations where the camera is unstable, such as when being mounted onto an arm for example in both UHD and FHD
- Five-Axis Hybrid Image Stabilisation - this supports the OIS to detect and correct rolling motion, such as when being used whilst the user is walking for example in FHD and HD only
- Picture Adjustment - 16-axis independent colour correction, optical ND filters, dynamic range stretch, gain and iris control, white balance and image adjustments are all supported
- Auto-Focus and Focus Assist - high-speed and high-performance auto focus enables speeding focusing, excellent tracking and superb stability for higher-quality 4K images whilst focus-assist is supported with a peaking display
- IR Shooting Mode
- Pre-Record - option to constantly record video and audio for approximately 3 seconds before ordinary recording starts to prevent missing decisive moments
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Optional cables are identical to first-generation POVCAM - supports easy system replacement
- Scan Reverse Mode - image inversion for shooting with a ceiling-mounted camera head
- Scene Files - auto and three manual setting files allow scene settings to be switched and saved
* 4K refers to UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution. The maximum resolution in 4K shooting mode via HDMI/SDI output is FHD (1920 x 1080) 59.94i/50i.
Compact and Lightweight Battery-Drive Recorder
- Improved recorder operation - a 3.5”, 16:9 touch-panel display and the option of 13 large user buttons support ease of operation, whilst the image displayed can be reversed vertically to match installation conditions
- Key-lock function - allows operation buttons to be temporarily disabled to prevent operational mistakes
- LAN terminal for IP streaming and IP control - supports video and audio streaming distribution to networks, file transfers and external control. Access from PCs and tablets is achieved by web browser with no application required
- Remote terminal for focus and iris control - two remote terminals provide fingertip control in addition to the existing Rec Start/Stop and Zoom operations
- Simultaneous output of 3G-SDI input/output and HDMI output
- Waveform and Vector Scope display supported
- Audio input - a stereo mini-jack is equipped, with LINE IN/MIC IN switchable
* When using the AG-UCK20GJ
- Double SD Memory Card slots - relay recording functionality allows two memory cards to be used consecutively, in addition to hot swapping that makes it possible to exchange cards whilst recording
- Versatile recording functions for professional use - last clip delete, time stamp, TC/UB recording, colour bar signal output functionality is all available, whilst singleframe image files can be converted from recording video images for high quality photos
- Playback functionality - repeat playback, resume playback and clip operation functionalities are all enabled
- Arm or rack mounting can be achieved with left/right threaded sockets
- Newly-equipped DC12V input terminal - AC adapter is included
- Battery drive - large-capacity battery support (11,800 mAh/8,850 mAh/5,900 mAh/5,800 mAh)
- Power Supply Activation Mode - found on the main unit, and is linked to the centralised power supply
Warranty information available here
AG-UMR20 compact field recorder and companion AG-UCK20 4K camera head, facilitating ultra-flexible, high-quality 4K image capture and advanced IP control and IP streaming.
The UMR20/UCK20 can be connected via optional cables (in 3-meter and 20-meter lengths).
The UMR20 recorder provides the flexibility of low cost, SD memory card recording, advanced yet high-quality compression, and UHD/FHD resolution capture in a small, portable unit, ideal for applications in video production, sports coaching, healthcare, public safety, remote imaging and much more.
Equipped with a 3G-SDI input and output, the UMR20 AVCCAM recorder is also suitable for back-up FHD recording from any 3G-SDI-enabled camera or for use in studio or event production. The 1.2-pound unit features a lightweight, ergonomic design suited for handheld use (3.78” W x 2.07” H x 5.24” D) and has four 3mm threaded holes for flexible mounting. The UMR20 records stunning FHD (1920 x 1080) 59.94p/50p and high-resolution 4K (3840 x 2160) 29.97p/25p* images when used in conjunction with the AG-UCK20. The recorder is equipped with Double SD memory card slots, enabling Relay Recording with two memory cards (SDXC memory card supported).
The UMR20’s IP streaming/IP control facilitates video/audio streaming and distribution to PCs, tablets and IP decoders. Rec Start/Stop control from an IP controller is supported, and recorded image files can be transferred to an FTP server. The UMR20’s core engine for IP control and streaming is similar to that of Panasonic current AW professional integrated PTZ line-up and will fall right into the same overall system. The UMR20 also features an IP web user interface allowing for remote monitoring, control and configuration.
In addition to 3G-SDI input/output, the UMR20 comes standard with interface connections including an HDMI out and USB 2.0 interface, mic/line level audio input, built-in speaker and headphone stereo mini jack. A remote terminal enables fingertip camera zoom/focus/iris and Rec Start/Stop control.
The UMR20 boasts improved recorder operation with a touch-panel monitor and large buttons. A 3.5-inch colour LCD monitor displays content in thumbnail images for quick viewing that can be reversely displayed. Additional features include waveform monitor and vectorscope display (LCD only), photo file conversion (capable of 4K resolution photo extraction), time stamp, and continuous repeat playback of one or multiple clips (suitable for use in presentations). It operates on battery or DC12V power (AC power supply included).
The ultra-compact UCK20 camera head is equipped with a wide-angle 20x zoom lens that covers a range from 29.5 mm wide-angle to 612 mm close-ups (35mm equivalent). A 16-axis independent colour correction function allows fine colour adjustment, and an optical ND filter can be manually switched (OFF,