Panasonic AG-CX10 4K 60P lightweight Camcorder
Ships in 3-5 days
- Compact and lightweight 4K 50p/60p camcorder, with detachable handle and LED light
- Integrated Leica lens with a 25mm wide angle, optical 24x zoom, and fast face-detection AF
- 4K 4:2:2 10 bit HDMI output for high quality external recording
- HEVC Codec for 4K 60p recording
- AVC Ultra Codecs for conventional HD recording in P2 MXF file format
- NDI | HX Compatible
- Includes built-in Wi-Fi for remote control
Warranty information available here
Packed into a compact body and offering the on-site mobility and portability, it enables high-quality 4K 50p/60 recording. Achieving high-spec optical performance with a Wide-Angle 25mm1 Lens and 32x i.ZOOM (4K recording), exclusive high-precision AF provides high-speed, accurate focusing for both 4K and Full-HD shooting.
The AG-CX10 camcorder is well suited for reportage and interview style shooting, events coverage and sports. Wi-Fi supports HD Live Streaming using only the camcorder.
Panasonic's exclusive high-precision Auto Focus (AF) provides high-speed, accurate face detection and focusing for both 4K and FullHD shooting. The AG-CX10 has two manual rings, selectable 1/4, 1/16, 1/64 ND filter, a built-in and adjustable LED video light, and 24-bit linear PCM audio recording.
Handheld work during difficult low-angle and high-angle shooting is simple using the AG-CX10. In addition to Optical Image Stabilisation (OIS), Electronic Image Stabilisation operates to detect and correct handshake in 5 axes, including rotational blurring.
LEICA DICOMAR LENS
- This high-performance lens has passed the stringent inspection standards of Leica Camera AG for aspects such as resolution and contrast.
- In addition to rendering sharp, crisp images, it produces the distinctive nuances and subtle shading that Leica lenses are renowned for.
- Increasing the readout speed has made it possible to handle large-volume 4K data at a fast 60 fps/50 fps.
- This suppresses the rolling shutter distortion that often occurs when shooting moving subjects.
- The Venus Engine, which contains technologies accumulated with LUMIX, is newly incorporated in camcorders.
- This high-speed LSI processes the massive volume of 4K data quickly and accurately while reducing noise.
- 4:2:2 10-bit
WIDE 25MM*2 ANGLE
The integrated lens boasts the industry's widest angle of 25 mm at the wide-angle setting. It enables wide-angle shooting with little distortion, without the use of a wide conversion lens and also allows video recording/production in narrow spaces.
24X OPTICAL ZOOM, 48X (FHD) / 32X (UHD), I.ZOOM
Covers the range of 25.0mm wide angle to ultra-telephoto 600mm at UHD/FHD. (35mm film camera equivalent) The i.Zoom function increases the zooming capability to a maximum of approximately 48x FHD (32x UHD) while maintaining the beauty of high-definition image quality.
TWO MANUAL RINGS AND ND FILTER
The AG-CX10 comes with two manual rings for zoom, focus and iris control. The zoom speed can be varied by applying pressure to the zoom seesaw switch on the body.
Built-in ND filters can be selected (1/4, 1/16, 1/64, or OFF) in order to match the shooting environment and suppress the amount of incident light.
KEEP YOUR OBJECT IN FOCUS
4K High-precision AF and Focus Assist Functions
Exclusive high-precision Auto Focus (AF) provides high-speed, accurate face detection and focusing for both 4K and Full HD shooting.
The camcorder supports a wide variety of Focus Assist functions for precise capture of the subjects. The functions includeFace Detection AF/AE Using Colour, Area Function, One-push AF, Expand and Peaking.
5-AXIS HYBRID O.I.S. (UHD/FHD)
The built-in Hybrid image stabilizer ensures powerful camera shake compensation in five axial directions including rotational blurring in all modes. Thanks to this functionality powerful camera shake compensation is made possible in low-angle shooting, high-angle shooting and all other unstable conditions. There are three modes to choose from: NORMAL (standard), STABLE (effective for fixed-frame shooting) and PAN/TILT (effective in panning and tilting).
VERSATILE RECORDING MODES
4:2:0 10-bit (4K/60P), 4:2:2 10-bit (4K/30P)
- With 4:2:2 10-bit sampling, LongGOP (150 Mbps) can acquire a maximum 29.98p/25p UHD and a maximum 59.97p/50p FHD.
- High-efficiency codec: Maximum 200 Mbps (4K 59.94p)/150Mbps(4K 29.97p)
New, highly-efficient HEVC recording
- Featuring a high-efficiency new codec HEVC (4:2:0 10-bit)
- Smooth reproduction is possible with software such as a free VLC Media Player or QuickTime Player.*3
SUPER SLOW MOTION 120/100FPS (FHD, MOV)
Super-Slow Motion effect can be achieved by highspeed HD recording at 120 fps (59.94 Hz) or 100 fps (50 Hz). The image area is not cropped even at high frame rates.
The IR Cut Filter can be turned ON/OFF (allocated on the User button). When the filter is turned OFF, IR lights (commercially available) can be used for shooting in dark places.
DELIVER YOUR CONTENT FASTER
Wireless and Wired Remote Control
Built-in Wi-Fi. A 2.4-GHz Wi-Fi module is built-in, so there is no need to purchase a separate wireless LAN module. Wi-Fi connection is possible using only the main unit.
Equipped with a REMOTE terminal (2.5 mm super mini jack) for remote operation of iris, focus, zoom and REC start/stop.
FULL HD LIVE STREAMING
RTMP/RTSP-Compatible HD Streaming. The AG-CX10 can be used for live coverage of concerts and sports events as well as for live streaming of breaking news. Facebook, YouTube, and other streaming services are supported.
While streaming, recording (MOV) onto SD cards in the camera is also possible.
EASY IP CONNECTION: PREINSTALLED NDI | HX*4
The camcorder is equipped with NDI | HX mode*4, which allows video transmission and camera control via IP connection, without using an external converter. The camera can be seamlessly built into larger systems working alongside Panasonic PTZ camera systems equipped with NDI | HX and the Live Production Center AV-HLC100.
3G-SDI FOR CONNECTING TO AN EXTERNAL 1080/60P, 1080/50P RECORDER
The 3G-SDI output terminal (BNC connector, 5CFV) can be used to transmit FHD 1080/60p, 1080/50p signals through a coaxial cable over a distance of up to 100 m.
WIRELESS CONTROL FROM A TABLET OR SMARTPHONE
The tablet/smartphone*2 with the HC ROP (available for free on App Store or Google Play) can be used for wireless remote control.
The app can be used to select the camera to control from up to eight cameras.
ENHANCE CAMERA IMAGE
Professional Camera Image Adjustment Functions
Gamma can be selected from eight modes, including two Cine-Like modes developed based on VariCam know-how. Desired gradation can be achieved to suit specific video production needs.
16-Axis Independent Colour Correction Function
Each of the 16 image phases can be adjusted individually. This enables colour matching of multiple cameras under the same lighting conditions as well as creative image rendering.
Skin Tone Detail
Makes skin colours appear softly and beautifully. Especially effective when recording the person up close.
FUNCTIONS AND DESIGNS TO SUPPORT PROFESSIONAL CAMERA WORK
- Built-in LED Video Light can be easily adjusted on the spot to prevent glare when the subject you are shooting is a person.
- Easily Detachable Handle
- Simultaneous Display on a 3.5-type (2,760K-dot) LCD Monitor and EVF
- 24-bit linear PCM audio recording
- Double SD Memory Card Slot Boosts Recording Reliability
- 38 functions can be allocated on the total of 12 User Buttons. The O.I.S. and AE LEVEL buttons can also be used as User Buttons.
- 35mm camera equivalent
- 35mm film equipment
- Depending on the built-in storage or memory environment, video images may not be smoothly reproduced.
- NDI: Network Device Interface, a technology of NewTek, Inc.. To use this function, an activation keycode from NewTek is required. Keycodes can be purchased from the following website: http://new.tk/ndi_panasonic