Osprey: VB-US, SDI to USB Video Capture
Ships in 3-5 days
Osprey: VB-US, SDI to USB Video Capture.
- Osprey VB-US USB Video Bridge Capture Device
- USB Cable (3')
- Limited 2-Year Warranty
The Osprey VB-US USB Video Bridge connects directly to your computer's USB 3.0 port, enabling you to capture uncompressed video and embedded audio from an HDMI source. This capture device is plug-and-play, with no driver installation required. It features a 3G-SDI BNC input and a Micro-B USB 3.0 output. The VB-US USB Video Bridge supports video resolutions up to 1080p60 and has two control modes.
In Software mode, all available frame rates and resolutions are passed to the capture software. For greater user control, the frame rate and resolution can be pre-selected in Manual mode. Compact in size and powered directly via USB, the VB-US USB Video Bridge is compatible with Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux operating systems, and is UVC-compliant.
- Capture SDI video directly to your computer's Micro-B USB 3.0 port
- Supports up to 1080p/60 video with 2-channel embedded audio
- Plug-and-play installation without a driver requirement; Window, Linux and macOS compatible
- Software and Manual control modes offer varying degrees of user control
- LCD screen displays frame rates, input and output resolutions, and mode selection
- Powered via USB port