Osprey 820e HD dual input card with Digital Simulstream
Ships in 3-5 days
Two solutions in a single capture card.
The Osprey 820e continues the strong tradition of high-quality streaming performance. The latest video capture card now lets you add audio and video to a traditional graphics interface making it an ideal solution for lecture capture. This dual input card can ingest SD or HD analog video as well as VGA HDMI and DVI.
Optimized for live streaming.
Take advantage of advanced video pre-processing features such as logo/bitmap overlay with transparency and positioning controls, de-interlacing, color space conversion and closed-caption extraction and rendering. Wide screen signaling is also standard.
The Osprey 820e also comes standard with SimulStream®. This driver enhancement provides the ability to feed multiple encoding applications at the same time.
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- Linux driver available
- 2x DVI-I
- 2x HDMI (DVI - HDMI adapters included) up to 1600 x 1200 at 60 Hz (DVI - VGA adapters included)
- 2x VGA/XVGA resolutions up to 1600 x 1200 at 60 Hz
- 2x component/composite S-Video (component breakout, BNC - RCA adapters included, and BNC - mini included)
- HDMI (2 x 8 channels LPCM)
- Unbalanced (1 x stereo)
PCI Express (x 4):
- Slots: x 4, x 8, or x 16
- Closed-caption extraction / rendering
- Logo / bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Loss of video automatic test pattern generation with text overlay option
- Half-length board
- 6.60" L x 4.38" H (16.77 cm L x 11.12 cm H)
- Includes component breakout cables
- Includes DVI-VGA adapters
- Includes DVI-HDMI adapters
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Video capture requires intense bandwidth across the system bus, CPU, and memory. North Bridge PCIe slots are strongly recommended.
- Multi-core processors (4 or more) are recommended to run video applications..
The Osprey 820e video capture card requires intense bandwidths across the system bus, CPU, and memory. The host computer system capabilities (CPU, RAM, and motherboard) must be capable of processing this amount of data. The following system requirements are required to achieve desired HD performance.
- Install the Osprey video capture card in a PCI Express® (PCIe®) slot with direct lanes to the CPU, or a Northbridge or IOH..
- The selection of the CPU is critical. To process full HD video on both channels of the Osprey 820e, the minimum processors required are dual i7-3930K@3.2GHz.
Items Included with Capture Card:
- Two VGA to DVI adapters
- Two HDMI to DVI adapters
- Two component breakout cables
- Six BNC to RCA adapters
- Two Y/C (BNC) to S-Video adapters
- Driver and documentation CD