Capture video-only feeds.
The Osprey 100e video capture card offers high-qualityvideo capture at a reasonable cost. This low-profile, single-channel card has switchable inputs and is compatible with DirectShow applications.
Ideal for video streaming.
The Osprey 100e is ideal for capturing video-only camera feeds including:
- Security, such as ATM machines
- Medical and scientific equipment
- Surveillance equipment
Capture and streaming possibilities.
With the Osprey 100e, you can plug in a standard analog video source, such as a camera, and view crisp video on a PC. Use multiple Osprey 100e cards simultaneously in a single system or mix and match other Osprey cards for more input options.
- Microsoft® DirectShow® API
- Linux support (Except availability Q1 2013)
- 3 composite (RCA)
- 1 S-Video (mini-DIN)
- Slots: x 1, x 4, x 8, or x 16
- PCIe 1.1
- Closed-caption extraction/rendering
- Logo/bitmap overlay
- Scaling, cropping, de-interlacing and inverse telecine
- Low-profile form factor
- 5.00" L x 2.71" H (12.70 cm L x 6.89 cm H)
- Includes low-profile bracket
- 1 year limited hardware warranty
- Multi-core processors are recommended to run video applications.
Items Included with Capture Card:
- Driver and documentation CD