Muxlab HDMI VideoWall over IP with PoE
The Video Wall over IP Extender Kit with PoE allows HDMI equipment to be connected to create a Video Wall of a user configurable size (X by Y) using up to a maximum of 200 screens, utilizing one receiver for each display in the array.
The transmitter unit is connected using a LAN switch (PoE or non-PoE), with maximum distances of 330ft (100m) of Cat5e/6 cable between equipment.
Set-up and configuration of the video wall function is carried out using the MuxLab ProDigital Network Controller (500811) – sold separately.
- Digital signage
- Control room applications
- Medical imagery
- Hospitality / entertainment displays
- Configure a Video Wall array with a maximum 200 displays
- HDMI 1.3
- PoE powered
- Supports up to 1080p resolutions
- Supports IR, and RS232 transmission for full control
- Visually lossless video (1 frame latency)
- Transmission up to 330ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Transmission up to 390ft (120m) between one (1) TX and one (1) RX when no LAN switch is used in a point-to-point scenario
- Control via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500811 (Pro Digital Network Controller)
- Receivers also sold individually (500754-RX)