Muxlab HDMI / RS232 over IP Extender with PoE
The HDMI / RS232 over IP Extender Kit with PoE allows HDMI equipment to be connected up to 330 feet (100m) @ 1080p via one (1) Cat5e/6 unshielded twisted pair cable in a point-to-point configuration. Point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint is possible by connecting several encoders and decoders to the same Ethernet network. The Encoder (500753-TX) and Decoder (500753-RX) also support PoE (PD) if used with a PoE Ethernet Switch. The kit comes with one (1) Encoder and one (1) Decoder as well as an IR Emitter and IR Sensor for remote control applications.
For the point-to-multipoint and multipoint-to-multipoint configuration the Ethernet switch must have Gigabit ports, DHCP Server capability and IGMP communications protocol. We recommend using the Cisco SG300 Series Managed Switches.
A MuxLab Management Software is available to simplify the configuration and utilization of the 500753. The software can be downloaded from the MuxLab Web Site; http://muxlab.com/hdmi-over-ip-management-software
Applications: Commercial and residential AV systems, classroom projector systems, digital signage, boardroom systems, collaborative PC systems, and medical information systems.
- HDMI 1.3, PoE powered
- Supports up to 1080p resolutions
- Supports IR, and RS232 transmission
- Motion JPEG compression with Very low latency
- Transmission up to 330 ft (100m) over Cat5e/6
- Compatible VGA over IP with RS232
- Up to 390 ft (120m) between the TX and RX when no LAN switch is used
- Control via Windows-based software or via any web device (mobile, tablet) with use of model 500810 (Pro Digital Network Controller)