Manfrotto: MAN-MVS100A Camera Slider 100cm
Ships in 3-5 days
- Accurately adjust with high precision ball bearings
- Guaranteed smooth sliding movement
- Adjustable tracking shots with clever friction system
- Inbuilt levelling bubble ensures easy set-up
- Wide range of standard attachments
- Weight: 2950g /
- Top Attachment: 3/8″ screw
- Ball Flat: Flat
- Ball Locking: No
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1
- Carrying Bag Included: none
- Colour: Black
- Easy Link: No
- Friction Control: Yes
- Head Type: Video/Fluid Head
- Material: Aluminium, Steel
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60 C /
- Min Height: 4.5cm /
- Minimum Working Temperature: -30 C /
- Pan Bar Included: No
- Pan Drag: NONE
- Plate Type: fixed - with 3/8″ screw
- Quick Release: No
- Safety Payload Weight: 10kg /
- Working Height: 4.5cm /
- Tilt Drag: NONE
For perfectly controlled camera movement. This precise, smooth-movement camera slider is the must-have companion for our 100cm Camera Slider.
The larger camera slider of our innovative range, it makes a handy companion to any photographer's kit. Lightweight, yet benefiting from a sturdy fully anodised aluminium design. Set it up in virtually no time at all, and look forward to shooting outstanding images that will stand out from the crowd.
Slide this product onto your tripod, quickly fix it into place with a couple of motions, and use it on any steady surface or at ground level. With inbuilt balanced friction, you can control every movement with remarkable clarity, whether you're shooting indoors or outdoors. Better still, the high-performance polymer wheels are designed to stand the test of time, while the steel ball bearings provide even greater friction control.
This camera slider is highly portable and easy to pack in your backpack when you're not using it. Use it with an extensive variety of attachments and products like the Digital Director and arms.