Manfrotto: MAN-MVS060A Camera Slider 60cm
Ships in 3-5 days
Ultra-precise and smooth-moving. This 60cm camera slider enables photographers to control every moment for more accurate results.
Intuitively designed, it is quick and easy to set up, enabling you to achieve outstanding pictures both indoors and outdoors. With tough, fully anodised aluminium, this product has a very long life span, yet it is surprisingly lightweight and portable. Carry it comfortably in your bag, and once you're ready to set it up, simply slide it onto your tripod and fix it into position with a couple of quick movements.
Use this camera slider at ground level or on any firm surface, and benefit from enhanced friction control thanks to the inbuilt balanced friction, which gives you more control over each shoot. This product also features sturdy steel ball bearings and high-performance polymers that won't fail you even after heavy use.
This slider can also be used with a wide range of other accessories such as arms and the Digital Director, giving you even more shooting freedom.
- High-precision ball bearings for accurate adjustment
- Guaranteed smooth sliding movement
- Adjustable tracking shots with clever friction system
- Inbuilt levelling bubble ensures easy set-up
- Wide range of standard attachments
- Weight: 2190g / 77.24oz
- Top Attachment: 3/8″ screw
- Ball Flat: Flat
- Ball Locking: No
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1
- Carrying Bag Included: none
- Colour: Black
- Easy Link: No
- Friction Control: Yes
- Head Type: Video/Fluid Head
- Material: Aluminium, Steel
- Min Height: 4.5cm / 1.77in
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60 C / 140 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: -30 C / -22 F
- Pan Bar Included: No
- Pan Drag: NONE
- Plate Type: fixed - with 3/8″ screw
- Quick Release: No
- Safety Payload Weight: 10kg / 22.05lbs
- Working Height: 4.5cm / 1.77in
- Tilt Drag: NONE