Manfrotto: MAN-MVR901EPLA RC Pan Bar LANC
Ships in 3-5 days
Handy, versatile, and dependable, this Pan-bar Remote Control unit is compatible with Sony and Canon equipment using the LANC (Logic Application Control System or Local Application Control Bus System). Allowing you to control your camera from a distance, you'll be able to save time and energy on you next shoot.
To use this remote control unit, simply plug a cable into the LANC port to connect it to you camera. Rather than running back to adjust and forth to take shots using your camera button, you'll be able to capture shots from a distance and keep a better eye on you subjects. Spend more time focusing on the shot and less on the mechanics of your gear with this handy tool. you'll also be able to better control the pan-bar mounted on the video head. This control allows you to have a second pan-bar which can be a welcomed plus for shooting on location.
With additional features such as a zoom direction switch, a maximum-speed zoom potentiometer, a stand-by push button, RET push buttons, record/zoom/focus indicator LEDs, controlled zoom and focus direction know, multi-speed zoom and focus knob, you'll have everything you need to get that perfect shot. Designed in Italy with the highest standards of quality, this remote control was built-to-last.
- Handy pan-bar remote control for use with Sony and Canon cameras
- Connects to camera’s LANC port
- Adds flexibility and convenience to shooting
- Improved control over pan-bar for added versatility
- Wide range of remote control options
- Weight: 380g / 13.4oz
- Camera Compatibility: Ref. CamCorder Compatibility Chart V06_15
- Certifications: CE; FCC
- Accessory Compatibility: MVR911APCL
- Top Attachment: M6 screw
- Colour: Black
- Easy Link: No
- Material: Aluminium, Technopolymer
- Maximum Storage Temperature: 70 C / 158 F
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60 C / 140 F
- Minimum Storage Temperature: -20 C / -4 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: -10 C / 14 F