Manfrotto: MAN-MVMXPROA4 XPRO 4 Section Fluid Video Monopod
Ships in 3-5 days
- FLUIDTECH base for smooth movements in all directions
- Great operating height for overhead shooting
- Newly designed rubber leg warmer for fast & secure movement
- Quick power lock reliably secures & ensures super-fast set up
- Versatile 3/8'’ and 1/4'' screws for video heads and cameras
- Weight: 1200g / 42.32 oz
- Collection/Series: XPRO Monopod+
- Material: Aluminium
- Min Height: 68cm / 26.77in
- Maximum Height: 192cm / 75.59in
- Fluid Base: Yes
- Legs Tube Diameter: 19, 22.5, 26, 30mm / 0.75, 0.89, 1.02, 1.18in
- Safety Payload Weight: 8kg / 17.64lbs
- Leg Sections: 4
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw
- Colour: Black
- Head Type: Video/Fluid Head
- Carrying Bag Included: none
- Closed Length: 68cm / 26.77in
- Easy Link: No
- Front Tilt: -19° +19°
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60 C / 140 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: -20 C / -4 F
- Pan Bar Included: No
- Panoramic Rotation: 360
- Plate Type: fixed - with 1/4-20″ and 3/8″ screws
- Quick Release: No
- Tilt Drag: NONE
- Upper Disc Diameter: 60mm / 2.36in
The new XPRO Monopod Aluminium 4-section is a professional full fluid video monopod made to satisfy videographers who leverage the height of their monopod to get above crowds and to achieve a wide range of shooting angles.
These state-of-the-art Manfrotto legs have inherited the perfect combination of rigidity and locking safety of professional tripod ranges, like the 190 collection and the 055 collection.
This monopod is equipped with Manfrotto’s full fluid base (MVMXPROBASE) featuring the innovative FLUIDTECH system that makes Manfrotto XPRO Monopod+ the first of its kind on the market to feature 3D fluidity. The FLUIDTECH video base enables the ultimate shooting smoothness on pan, tilt and swivel for an expanded range of perspectives. The three retractable feet make it extremely portable when folded and allow the monopod to be easily carried everywhere.
The new D-shaped aluminium tubes greatly improve anti-rotation resistance throughout the monopod, following the videographer’s rapid rotation movements. Combined with the Quick Power Lock (QPL) which strongly locks the lever onto the monopod tube’s flat side, this eliminates unwanted jerky movements.
Thanks to the newly designed leg warmer which provides exceptional grip and the dual 1/4'' - 3/8'' camera fixing screw, this new generation of monopods is handier, faster and more versatile out in the field.