Manfrotto: MAN-MVKN12TWINM Nitrotech N12 | Twin Leg Tripod - Middle
- Fluid video head with continuous counterbalance system (4-12 Kg)
- Variable fluid pan & tilt drag system
- Flat base head & dedicated 100mm half ball for precision levelling
- Aluminium twin leg tripod for greater rigidity
- Weight: 635g / 223.96 oz
- Collection/Series: Nitrotech
- Material: Aluminium
- Safety Payload Weight: 12kg / 26.46 lbs
- Min Height: 74.5cm / 29.33 in
- Maximum Height: 170cm / 66.93 in
- Head Type: Video/Fluid Head
- Legs Tube Diameter: 16, 25mm / 0.63, 0.98 in
- Quick Release: Yes
- Counterbalanced Weight: 12kg / 26.46 lbs
- Center of gravity: 55mm / 2.17 in
- Spreader: mid level - fixed arm length
- Closed Length: 89cm / 35.04 in
- Ball Flat: Flat
- Accessory Compatibility: 114MV; 181B; 165MV
- Top Attachment: 1/4″ screw, 3/8″ screw
- Base Diameter: 75mm / 2.95 in
- Powered by (batteries): Lithium
- Bubble Spirit Level (No.): 1
- Carrying Bag Included: yes
- Center Column: no centre column
- Colour: Black
- Easy Link: Yes (with antirotation)
- Front Tilt: -70° / +90°
- Leg Type: Twin
- Leg Angles: from 30° to 66°
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Maximum Working Temperature: 50 C / 122 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: -15 C / 5 F
- Pan Bar Included: Yes
- Pan Drag: continuously adjustable from 0 to max level
- Panoramic Rotation: 360
- Plate Type: 504PLONG
- Tilt Drag: continuously adjustable from 0 to max level
The video system includes the NITROTECH N12 fluid video head (flat base) and the 545B aluminium twin leg with middle spreader tripod.
The variable fluidity function on both pan and tilt allows smooth, judder-free movement.
It also features a 3/8” Easy Link equipped with an anti-rotation function that enables an external monitor or other accessories to be fitted.
The sliding plate attachment side-lock mechanism allows safe, quick and easy camera attachment.
The NITROTECH head has a flat base mount with a standard 3/8” thread that is highly versatile for different support combinations (tripod, slider, rig or crane).
The head attaches to the tripod thanks to a 100 mm half ball.
Specifically designed to fit the head. The 545B two-stage twin leg tripod is an extremely rigid solution featuring a telescopic middle spreader. Its leg locks are secure and reliable, and it is equipped with spiked feet with a rubber overshoe for solid grounding on both uneven terrain and smooth floors. The tripod can be used with a variety of Manfrotto dollies.
Supplied with its own padded carrying bag.