Manfrotto: MAN-MB PL-RC-1 Pro Light Camera Element Cover RC-1 For PDW-750,PXW-X500
- Open vent on underside allows for airflow and use with a tripod
- Video camera rain cover made from waterproof RipStop material
- Camera controls easily viewable through crystal clear panels
- Suitable for protecting large camcorders
- Protects against dust and even the heaviest of downpours
- Weight: 530g / 18.69oz
- Collection/Series: Pro Light
- Types of Gear: Videocamera
- Tripod Connection: No
- Storage for personal items: No
- Colour: Black
- Material: Nylon
- Type of Bag: Carrying Solution
If you need to protect your large camcorder from the rain and other weather elements, then look no further than this Manfrotto Pro Light Camera Element Cover. Bad weather doesn’t always mean your plans have to be cancelled; this waterproof video rain cover will slip over your equipment and stand up against even the heaviest downpour. Made from RipStop material, you can easily see the camera controls through the crystal clear thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) panels so you won’t ever have to worry about not being able to capture that perfect shot.
An open vent on the underside of the camcorder not only allows for airflow but gives you the opportunity to connect a tripod, meaning that your shots can remain steady and smooth wherever you are and whatever the weather’s like outside. Even if you’re looking for a cover to protect your large camcorder from dust while it’s in storage, this will do the trick, and ensure that your camera remains protected from dust and other elements, extending its life and making sure that, when you go to use your camera again, it will be in the condition you left it in.