Manfrotto: MAN-MB PL-CRC-14 Pro Light Camera Element Cover
- No blocked vents mean it can be used with a tripod
- Protects against even the harshest outdoor elements
- Video camera rain cover made from waterproof RipStop material
- Suitable for protecting small camcorders
- Screen can be easily viewed through clear panels
- Weight: 220g / 7.76oz
- Collection/Series: Pro Light
- Types of Gear: Videocamera
- Tripod Connection: No
- Storage for personal items: No
- Colour: Black
- Material: Nylon
- Type of Bag: Carrying Solution
To protect your small camcorder from elements that can harm it such as wind, rain, snow, dust and fog, invest in this waterproof Manfrotto Pro Light Camera Element Cover. By slipping easily over your equipment, the RipStop material will stand up against even the harshest weather conditions and allow for the controls to be used through the crystal clear thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) panels when you need to capture that perfect shot. It’s perfect for those who are on the road, looking to capture an important shot for their photo galleries or portfolios – and it means that you’ll have ultimate flexibility over your camera without worrying about weather damage.
This video rain cover can also be used to protect your camcorder if you’re shooting somewhere dusty, or even if you want to keep your equipment in storage. Because the underside of the camcorder is left open, no vents are blocked, making the cover compatible with the use of a tripod so that you can capture still shots and videos – all while your camera remains snugly protected by the Pro Light Camera Element Cover.