Manfrotto: MAN-MB PL-CRC-12 Pro Light Camera Element Cover
- Protects small/medium camcorders and has space for accessories
- No blocked vents allowing for use with a tripod
- Video camera rain cover made from waterproof RipStop material
- Thermoplastic polyurethane panels allow for easy use
- Protects against rain and dust
- Weight: 230g / 8.11oz
- Collection/Series: Pro Light
- Types of Gear: Videocamera
- Tripod Connection: No
- Storage for personal items: No
- Colour: Black
- Material: Nylon
- Type of Bag: Carrying Solution
Rain doesn’t need to stop you from shooting any more with this Manfrotto Pro Light Camera Element Cover that protects small to medium camcorders and the accessories you use alongside them and fits DSLRs with video shooting rigs. Made from waterproof RipStop material, the weather no longer needs to be your enemy – you’ll be able to take your camera wherever you want to go without worrying about water damage from having an ill-fitting or incorrect cover. your equipment will stay protected from the elements as you easily use the camera controls through the clear thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) panels.
This cover will also protect against dust and keeps your kit pristine even in storage. Because the underside of the camcorder is left open, no vents are blocked and it can easily be connected to a tripod, so that you can use your camera on the go for capturing those last-minute spontaneous shots.
For ultimate camera usage in the very worst conditions, this cover is the ideal companion. This video rain cover can be easily connected to a tripod, so that you can use your camera on the go for capturing those last-minute spontaneous shots.