Manfrotto: MAN-MB PL-CC-197 Pro Light Camcorder Case
- Made from rip-resistant, water-repellent fabric
- Camcorder case with shock absorption and vibration reduction
- Comes with flexi dividers for customisable storage
- Features the sturdy metal framed Camera Protection System
- Features an expandable back pocket for your accessories
- Weight: 2540g / 89.59oz
- Collection/Series: Pro Light
- Types of Gear: Videocamera
- Tripod Connection: Yes
- Storage for personal items: Yes
- Colour: Black
- Material: Nylon
- External Height: 34cm / 13.39in
- External Length: 70cm / 27.56in
- External Width: 36cm / 14.17in
- Internal Height: 26cm / 10.24in
- Internal Length: 66cm / 25.98in
- Internal Width: 29cm / 11.42in
- Type of Bag: Shoulder Bag
The compact camcorder case for on-the-go photographers.
The Pro Light Camcorder Case 197 for PDW-750,PXW-X500, PMW-350K is the perfect carry solution for busy professionals. The outer shell is made from high-quality, non-rip nylon fabric, which repels water, and absorbs shock. It also has an aluminium frame right near the opening for extra durability. This makes it a reliable, hardwearing and practical case for any pressurised situation.
A zippered opening reveals clever Manfrotto Flexi dividers, which not only add to the shock and vibration reduction design, they also bend to fit your equipment. As part of the innovative Camera Protection System (CPS) in the bottom compartment, this keeps everything secure and snug. The lens area is fully supported by a clever lens pillow, and there’s a full-length pocket for all your small items.
Carrying this case is a breeze, thanks to 3 handles and a padded, detachable shoulder strap. Plus, it’s versatile enough to suit a range of cameras and equipment, including large camcorders and video DSLRs with medium video rig setup. Clever extra pockets give you the flexibility to organise and carry all your must-have extras too, so you'll never get caught out, whatever the day brings.