Manfrotto: MAN-MB PL-CC-191N Pro Light Camcorder Case
Ships in 3-5 days
- Made from rip-resistant, water-repellent fabric
- Camcorder case with shock absorption and vibration reduction
- Comes with flexi dividers for customisable storage
- Compact enough to be taken everywhere
- Ideal for the Sony PXW-FS5 or a disassembled Canon EOS C500
- Weight: 1300g / 45.85oz
- Collection/Series: Pro Light
- Types of Gear: Videocamera
- Colour: Black
- Material: Nylon
- External Height: 29cm / 11.42in
- External Length: 23cm / 9.06in
- External Width: 41cm / 16.14in
- Internal Height: 23cm / 9.06in
- Internal Length: 20cm / 7.87in
- Internal Width: 39cm / 15.35in
- Type of Bag: Shoulder Bag
- Water Repellent: Yes
The compact camcorder case for on-the-go photographers.
The Pro Light Camcorder Case 191N for PXW-FS5, XF205, HDV, VDSLR is the perfect carry solution for busy professionals. The outer shell is made from high-quality, non-rip nylon fabric, which repels water, and absorbs shock. This makes it a reliable, hardwearing and practical case for any pressurised situation. A zippered opening reveals clever Manfrotto Flexi dividers, which not only add to the shock and vibration reduction design, they also bend to fit your equipment.
As part of the innovative Manfrotto Camera Protection System, this keeps everything secure and snug. Along the full length of the case, an external front pocket provides space for your small accessories, so you can keep your essentials in one place.
Carrying this case is a breeze, thanks to 3 handles and a padded, detachable shoulder strap. Plus, it’s versatile enough to suit a range of cameras and equipment, including the latest modular cameras like the Sony PXW-FS5, or a disassembled Canon C500. It can also hold classic HDV cameras, video DSLRs, and new video cameras like the Blackmagic Micro Studio camera 4K, or the Panasonic LUMIX GH4 / GH5.