Manfrotto: MAN-535 MPRO Carbon Fibre 2-Stage Video Tripod
Ships in 3-5 days
- A versatile 3-section carbon fibre tripod
- Wide range of operating heights (from 27 to 171cm)
- 75mm diameter aluminium half-ball levelling column
- High rigidity carbon fibre tubes for strength and stability
- Magnesium leg collars reduce weight
- Weight: 2350g / 82.88oz
- Material: Aluminium
- Safety Payload Weight: 20kg / 44.09lbs
- Min Height: 73.5cm / 28.94in
- Maximum Height: 171cm / 67.32in
- Closed Length: 73.5cm / 28.94in
- Ball Flat: 75 Ball
- Leg Type: Single
- Leg Lock Type: Flip Lock
- Accessory Compatibility: 114,127V,127VS
- Carrying Bag Included: no
- Center Column: no centre column
- Colour: Black
- Easy Link: No
- Leg Angles: 23°, 50°, 70°
- Leg Sections: 3
- Legs Tube Diameter: 24.8, 29.2, 34.2mm / 0.98, 1.15, 1.35in
- Maximum Working Temperature: 60 C / 140 F
- Minimum Working Temperature: -30 C / -22 F
The lightweight all-in-one tripod for videographers. This 3-section Carbon Fibre 2-Stage video tripod is the solution for videographers in need of a portable product that doesn't sacrifice on precision.
Thanks to its half-bowl carbon fibre tubes and magnesium die casting, it is extremely lightweight, yet remarkably strong and durable. Whether you're filming in studio or out on the road, this is a tripod that you can depend on for the long run.
That's not all: this tripod also has an astonishing height range. Reduce it all the way down to 27cm and easily store it in your kit. Then, when the need arises, you can extend it all the way to 171cm! Never let anything get in the way of your goals. Frame and shoot with more freedom, and show the world your unique style.
This video tripod includes a new leg angle selector for quick, easy, accurate independent leg angle adjustments. It also features a 75mm half bowl so you can use it with mid-range video heads whenever you want. Cut out all those fiddly adjustments. Enjoy more time to craft your skill.