Lynx Technik: RFR-5018 (series 5000) 2U Rack Frame + Primary PSU + Power Cable (Fan Front Cover cooling)
The primary building block to a Series 5000 system is the rack frame. The RFR 5018 is a 2RU rack mount chassis which can accommodate up to 10 Series 5000 modules, plus a rack controller and primary / redundant power supplies. Each module has its own associated rear connection panel so any mixture of modules can be accommodated with no configuration restrictions.
The frame features integrated cooling via 5 fans housed in the front panel and also an internal fan inside the chassis. All fans are alarmed into the optional control system. The front panel is hinged for easy access and can be easily removed for system installation and maintenance if required.
All plug in modules, plus the primary and redundant power supply are hot swappable and are easily accessed from the front of the rack. Module alarm LED’s are visible with the front panel closed.
The rack is pre wired for the optional LYNX control system, and includes the termination panel. Field upgrades to add the control system are fast and simple, its just a case of plugging in the rack controller and making the connections to the termination panel. The termination panel also includes various GPO alarm outputs.
The construction is extremely robust, suitable for studio installations and the most demanding mobile applications. The frame is constructed from non magnetic stainless steel and is fully compliant with EMC / FCC RFI interference emission regulations.
- High quality steel construction, 2RU high
- Compact, very small depth, ideal for mobile applications
- Accommodates any mixture of Series 5000 modules
- Supports up to 10 modules + controller + primary and redundant power supply
- Integrated cooling, low noise fans
- Hinged front panel, which can be removed if required
- All modules hot swappable
- Pre wired for LYNX Control system
- Includes primary power supply with optional redundant supply