Lynx Technik: OTX-1812-LC (yellobrik) 3G/HD/SD-SDI to Fibre Optic Transmitter (Singlemode, 1310nm, LC connector,10km)
- LC SFP Singlemode Module Included
• Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
• 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
• Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 2.97Gbit
• Error free optical transmission
• Reclocked SDI loop out connection
• Versions for LC, ST or SC fiber connections
• Multimode version available
• Up to 10km (6.2 miles) @ 3Gbit/s (singlemode)
• Up to 300m (984 feet) @ 3Gbit/s (multimode)
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
The OTX 1812 is a compact SDI to fiber optic transmitter designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic to SDI receiver (e.g. yellobrik ORX 1802) you have a very cost effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTX 1812 provides a looping SDI input and support for LC, ST or SC singlemode fiber connections as well as anLC version suitable for multimode fiber.
The OTX 1812 will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI source prior to optical transmission. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.