Lynx Technik: ORX-1802-LC (yellobrik) Fibre Optic to 3G/HD/SD-SDI Receiver (Singlemode, 1260-1620nm, LC connector)
- LC SFP Singlemode Module Included
• Supports SDI video inputs up to 3Gbit/s (1080p60)
• 3Gbit Level A and Level B support (all formats)
• Auto reclocking 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit / 2.97Gbit
• 2 x SDI outputs
• Versions for LC, ST or SC fiber connections
• Multimode version available
• Input range 1260nm to 1620nm (singlemode)
• Input range 780nm to 880nm (multimode)
• Supports hot swapping and hot plugging
The ORX 1802 is a compact fiber to SDI receiver designed to combat the restrictions involved with the distribution of uncompressed broadcast quality video signals over long distances.
When paired with the fiber optic to SDI transmitters (e.g. yellobrik OTX 1812 or OTX 1842) you have a very cost effective optical transmission / receiver system for signals up to 1080p60 (3Gbit/s), while preserving full uncompressed quality.
The OTX 1812 provides 2 SDI outputs and support for LC, ST or SC singlemode fiber connections as well as an LC version suitable for multimode fiber.
The ORX 1802 will auto-detect and re-clock any 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit and 3Gbit SDI fiber source and convert to an electrical signal. The module is fully compatible with 3Gbit Level A and Level B formats.