Lynx Technik: OH-TX-8 (SFP Module) Single Optical Transmitter (TX) SFP Module - CWDM capable - 80km * - Fiber LC connectors
The OH-TR-8-XXXX SDI optical transceiver is a plug in option for select LYNX Technik yellobrik and Series 5000 products. This SFP module includes a receiver and a transmitter which facilitates the conversion of an electrical SDI signal into an optical signal for transmission over fiber, and also receives an optical SDI signal and converts to an electrical signal for further processing. 9 CWDM wavelength selections are provided and it is suitable for distances up to 80km**. The module accommodates 270Mbit / 1.485Gbit and 2.97Gbit SDI signals conforming to SMPTE 424M, 292M, 259M and DVB-ASI. This is a higher power device intended for long haul applications.
A socket, or “cage” is provided for the SFP in the supporting LYNX product for easy installation or upgrade. The SFP is hot swappable.
** Distance is an approximation. Actual distances achieved can be longer or shorter depending on the type of fiber cable and accumulated optical losses in the fiber link. Determine link losses and perform optical budget calculations to ensure correct operation.
- SDI multi-rate optical transceiver for 3G-SDI, HD-SDI and SD-SDI signals
- Receiver and transmitter in single package
- Support for SMPTE 424M, SMPTE 292M, SMPTE 259M, DVB-ASI
- 9 CWDM wavelength selections according to ITU-T G694.2
- Receive wavelengths 1260 to 1620nm according to ITU-T G694.2
- TX Distances up to 80km**
- For use with yellobrik and Series 5000 product lines
- Pluggable and hot swappable
- Lead free and RoHS compliant