Lynx Technik: DAA-5321-D (series 5000) Analogue Audio Distribution Amplifier - Transformer Isolated
Ships in 3-5 days
Note: Female 15pin SubD Connector
Featuring dual mode operation the D AA 5321 is a flexible and cost effective solution for high quality analog audio distribution. The D AA 5321 can be used as a single 1>8 or a dual channel 1>4 device. Balanced audio inputs and outputs ensure high quality low noise performance ideal for demanding broadcast and professional audio applications.
Digitally adjustable analog gain adjustments are provided for system calibration with input presence detection provided for each channel. Two backplane configurations provide convenient choices for system connectivity.
All audio inputs and outputs are fully isolated using transformer coupling.
Microprocessor control and on board flash ram enable configurations and settings to be stored within the module (through power cycles and module removal). Local control capability is provided via the integrated dip switch and multifunction switch. Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LYNX control system.
- Dual mode operation 1>8 mono or dual 1>4 stereo
- Balanced analog audio inputs and outputs
- All audio inputs and outputs isolated using high quality audio transformers.
- Input presence detection
- Independently adjustable gain for each input channel
- Two backplane options - Screw terminal (Weco) or Sub D
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting possible when used with LYNX control system
- Full SNMP support when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable
|DAA 5321 D||Dual Analog Audio Distribution Amplifiers (SubD connectors for balanced analog inputs / outputs)|
|DAA 5321 S||Dual Analog Audio Distribution Amplifier (Single jack Weco connectors for balanced analog inputs / Outputs)|
|RFR 5041||1RU Rack Frame and Power Supply (for 4 modules)|
|RFR 5014||2RU Rack Frame + Power Supply (no fans)|
|RBO 5025||25 Pin SubD Adapter PCB|
|RBO 5015||15 Pin SubD Adapter PCB|
|RAC M25-8 Adapter Cable||Audio Breakout cable 25 SubD to 8 x Male XLR|
|RAC MF 15-4 Adapter Cable||RAC|
|RFR 5018||2RU Rack Frame plus Primary Power Supply|