Lynx Technik: DAA-5320-D (series 5000) Analogue Audio Distribution Amplifier With SubD Connectors
Ships in 3-5 days
Featuring dual mode operation the D AA 5320 is a flexible and cost effective solution for high quality analog audio distribution. The D AA 5320 can be used as a single 1>8 or a dual channel 1 > 4 device. Balanced audio inputs and outputs ensure high quality low noise performance ideal for demanding broadcast and professional audio applications.
Digitally adjustable analog gain adjustments are provided for system calibration with input presence detection provided for each channel. Two backplane configurations provide convenient choices for system connectivity.
Microprocessor control and on board flash ram enable configurations and settings to be stored within the module (through power cycles and module removal). Local control capability is provided via the integrated dip switch and multifunction switch. Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting is possible when using the LYNX control system.
- Dual mode operation 1>8 mono or dual 1>4 stereo
- Balanced analog audio inputs and outputs
- Input presence detection
- Independently adjustable gain for each input channel
- Two backplane options - Screw terminal (Weco) or Sub D
- Microprocessor controlled with internal flash ram for storing configuration
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting possible when used with LYNX control system
- Full SNMP support when used with master controller option
- Hot Swappable