Lynx Technik: CMX-5710 (series 5000) HD/SD-SDI Audio & Video D-A Converter with Audio Embedder & Frame Synchroniser
Ships in 3-5 days
The C MX 5710 provides high quality composite / component SDTV and HDTV video A/D conversion, audio A/D conversion plus frame synchronization and audio embedding functionality in a single, versatile self-contained module.
Video conversion capabilities includes high quality 12 bit A/D conversion with 54 MHz sampling. 5-line adaptive comb filter decoder plus a choice of CVBS / RGB / YUV / YC SDTV analog video inputs or RGB / YUV HDTV analog inputs. The module provides the quality and versatility for use in the most demanding applications.
Audio capability includes support for 2 sets of analog stereo pair inputs 24 bit A/D conversion and selectable full scale range. In addition 2 x digital AES audio ports are provided which can be individually configured as inputs or outputs. Integrated audio processing includes adjustable gain, phase, invert and a sum function. Audio channels can also be shuffled using the integrated audio crossbar. Automatic timing compensation is provided with a user adjustable offset. A fully featured audio embedder includes a 8 x 16 audio crossbar for audio assignments.
An adjustable video delay of up to 62 frames adjustable in frame, lines and pixels increments is provided for system timing.
Full remote control is provided via the APPolo control system.
NOTE: The use of the APPolo control system is MANDATORY for this module. If installed in a RFR 5012 chassis please make sure a rack controller (RCT 5023 G) is installed in the rack.
- Selectable SDTV analog video inputs (CVBS / RGB / YUV / YC)
- Selectable HD analog video inputs (RGB / YUV)
- Supports 525 / 625 / 1080i / 720P SDI formats
- 59.94Hz/50Hz/60Hz operation (auto detect)
- Frame Synchronizer
- 2 x 270Mbit / 1.5Gbit SDI outputs with embedded audio
- 12 bit, 4 x (54MHz) video over sampling
- 5-line comb filter decoder
- Selectable Luma / Chroma Filters.
- Video test pattern generator with selectable patterns.
- 2 x balanced analog stereo pair inputs
- 2 x AES Ports configurable as inputs or outputs
- 24 bit audio A/D conversion
- Audio processor with adjustable gain, phase, invert and sum function plus audio shuffle
- Automatic audio timing compensation with user adjustable delay offset
- Fully featured audio embedder with 8 x 16 audio crossbar
- 62 Frame programmable video delay in frame / line / pixel increments
- Remote control, status monitoring and error reporting possible when used with the APPolo control system
- Hot Swappable