Lumens VC-A70H High Definition PTZ Video Camera (Black)
- 1 x VC-A70H
- 1 x Instruction for installation
- 1 x Remote Control
- 1 x Power Cord
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x RS-422 Connector
- 1 x Metal Plate A
- 1 x Metal Plate B
- 7 x M3 Screws
- 4K UltraHD 30fps and 1080P 60fps video signal output format
- 12x optical zoom with 2x clear Image zoom, total 24x zoom
- 74° Horizontal Field of View (HFoV)
- HDBaseT interface carries power, video and control through one CAT5e/6 cable
- HDMI and HDBaseT image output simultaneously
- Built-in Tally light
- Maximum horizontal/vertical speed of rotation: 300 degrees/sec
- Wide Pan/Tilt/Zoom mechanism: Horizontal viewing angle: -170° to +170°
- Tilting angle up to 90°, and down to -30°
- Up to 128 user defined preset modes to allow ease of use in all environments
- Clear images, no blur even while being operated
- High speed, stable, quiet and effortless positioning ensure the highest quality images
- Video Output (NTSC / PAL):
3840 x 2160p: 29.97 / 25 fps
1080p: 59.94 / 50 fps
1080i: 59.94 / 50 fps
720p: 59.94 / 50 fps
- Optical Zoom: 12x
- Focal Length: f = 3.9mm~46.8mm
- Aperture: F1.8~F2.0
- Shutter Speed: 1/1 ~ 1/10,000 sec
- Camera Control Protocol: VISCA, PELCO D
- Weight:2.0 kg (4.4 lbs)
- Available in Black or White
Equipped with a professional image sensor with 4K UHD 30 fps and Full HD 1080p 60fps output resolution providing high color reproduction, high definition, and a crystal-clear image. The VC-A70H has a professional 12x optical zoom lens that provides image details without any distortions.
Advanced Image Processing
The advanced AF/AE/AWB algorithm and circuit design ensures a pristine image during the pan, tilt, zoom & capture function.
Support HDBaseT Interface
The VC-A70H 4K UltraHD PTZ camera has an HDBaseT interface. The camera only needs one CAT5e/6 cable for its power supply, control and video output. This feature not only simplifies the installation process, it also reduces system integration costs.
HDMI and HDBaseT Image Output Simultaneously
The VC-A70H supports HDMI and HDBaseT interface allowing two simultaneous image outputs with the best possible image quality.
Built-in Tally Light
The VC-A70H built-in tally light. The LED lights turn on when the camera is in operation. This is an essential function for a broadcast studio or any applications with more than two PTZ cameras.
Panoramic Viewing Angle
The VC-A70H has a panoramic 74° horizontal field of view that helps users achieve a wider viewing area.