Lumens VC-A61PN High Definition PTZ IP Camera with NDI (White)
- 4K UHD 30fps and 1080P 60fps video signal output format
- 30x optical zoom, 68 degrees Horizontal Field of View
- Triple stream video, output format H.264 / H.265
- Supports PoE (Power over Ethernet) using network cables to supply power
- Ethernet, HDMI and 3G-SDI synchronous image outputs
- Audio input supports AAC / G.711 encoding with 44.1K / 48K sampling frequency
- Free Lumens VMS software for controlling the cameras remotely from a local area network
The Lumens™ VC-A61P Ultra HD Pan / Tilt / Zoom (PTZ) IP camera is equipped with a professional 1 / 2.5 inch image sensor with 4K Ultra HD output at 30fps. The power is supplied through 12V input or the Power over Ethernet (PoE+) providing an economical and easy solution. The superior 30x optical zoom lens, excellent white balance, and exposure mode delivers a clear image even in low light or the extreme contrast of brightness and darkness in a room.
The VC-A61P has different interfaces such as Ethernet, HDMI and 3G-SDI. It supports live broadcasting with H.264 / H.265 format. These features not only allow for simultaneous image outputs, they also result in the best image quality and is compatible with all types of video equipment. The camera covers a wide shooting angle and achieves high-speed, quiet, and precise positioning with smooth PTZ operations.
The VC-A61P is applicable for lecture recording, video conferencing, and live broadcasting.
4K UHD 30fps and FHD 1080p Resolution
4K and 1080p resolution choices make the VC-A61P more flexible for different shooting purposes. With its 4K UHD ultra-clear video quality, you can enjoy detailed, crystal-clear views even in the low light.
Supports Ethernet, HDI and 3G-SDI image outputs
The VC-A61P comes equipped with HDMI, 3G-SDI, and Ethernet multiple output interface that can ease your installation.
Triple stream video, support H.265 / H.264
With triple stream technology, the VC-A61P provides H.265 / H.264 multiple streams that tailored for your network environment.